Nice Update, Not updated?

Hi Aerosoft,

First off - thanks for making this an FS9 scenery! It's very much appreciated!

However, I'm shocked to see that this "Nice Update" scenery is not even much of an update - geographically speaking!

Myself and another Aerosoft forum member pointed out last week that you'd missed out an entire ramp, and made an error with some parking. Making errors is fine - we're all human - but I expected this error to be rectified before release.

Looking at the screenshots on your website.... it's clear to see that this major update has been completely ignored, which really confuses me. Will there be a later update from the developer?

I'm also surprised that this ramp wasn't included in the first Nice X Scenery - as it was built in 2007 - see pic below:

http://www.myaviation.net/search/photo_search.php?id=01156307&size=large

As I mentioned in the preview forum, here are some screenshots (which can be seen for yourself on bing.com)

LFMN-1.jpg

LFMN-2.jpg

Will this ramp be included in your scenery in the near future?

Many thanks for your time.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Alex,

As this scenery is photoreal, Aerosoft must have an up-to-date photoreal background to update it.

Peter Werlitz said that there will be another update this year with a new photoreal background he's waiting for.

The parking "issue" and a few other details will be updated.

regards,