Nice update from FSPilotShop

sammyflyboy

I have just checked on fs pilot shop, and the new Nice Airport update is not available yet in my profile. Will I have to use the Aerosoft Launcher to Update it and if so, has the update gotten to the Launcher? Thanks and I love the look of the airport!

Best Regards,

Sam Cordelllaugh.gif

I have just checked on fs pilot shop, and the new Nice Airport update is not available yet in my profile. Will I have to use the Aerosoft Launcher to Update it and if so, has the update gotten to the Launcher? Thanks and I love the look of the airport!

Best Regards,

Sam Cordelllaugh.gif

Same goes for FlightSim Store, nothing there....(thus the reason I now only buy Aerosoft products from Aerosoft, it is always a pain in the rear end waiting on other resellers to update)

Same goes for FlightSim Store, nothing there....(thus the reason I now only buy Aerosoft products from Aerosoft, it is always a pain in the rear end waiting on other resellers to update)

Thanks. Any idea how long it might take for the FSPilotShop Update?

Kind Regards,

Sam Cordell

This is what I got from The Flight Sim Store..

Hello Al,

Thank you for your email. At present Aerosoft has not given us access to an

y updated files. I believe all updates can be obtained via Aerosoft's suppo

rt website, regardless of place of purchase. Please contact Aerosoft direct

ly via email to support@aerosoft.com for assistance in obtaining the reques

ted updates.

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, ple

ase do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to you

r account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses

Kind Regards,

Adrian Lehmann

I assume register your product and you should get the downloads then (via the support section at Aerosoft).

EDIT: Only lets me dowmload FSX version 102, not the newest FSX version and not the FS9 version. Please advise?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, sorry to bring this up again:

I downloaded Nice X again from my account at FSPilotshop, but the Product.cfg says that it is "Version=102".

The file I downloaded is said to be "updated: Sunday, 05th June, 2011 @ 10:56am", but it does not appear to be the latest version.

I downloaded the file on the 7th of June, but haven´t tried to download it again since then.

I wrote a support ticket to FSPilotshop but when I klicked the submit-button an error accrued an I was very tired and angry so I let it go.

I even paid to renew the download link :(

Best regards Mikael