Gamespy server for Andras Field is ONLINE

Hi Matt, I've successfully downloaded teamspeak but I'll leave it at that. I've got no idea anymore and I don't want to burden you guys with any more questions. :(

Cheers,

Pierre

Pierre,

I'll put up a guide to setting up teamspeak anhd connecting to the server on gamespy. Most probably tomorrow now as busy this evening. Keep an eye out for it in this forum.

Pierre and anyone else who might find it helpful, I have created a hopefully simple guide to getting online and flying online at Andras Field. It can be found in this forum as a pinned topic. Or by following this link: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/56299-a-guide-to-getting-online-with-andras-field/

More infortmation will/ can be added at request. Things like circuit/pattern hight and directions, the basics of RT etc.

• Upvote 2

WOW Matt, what can I say. Thanks for taking the time to put the tutorial in place. I'm now going to take my time working through it and hopefully see you at Andras Field soon. 2highfive.gif

• Upvote 1

Agreed Ian, this weekend is a no no for me, doing various other FS related tasks. Unfortunately none of said tasks involve flying :help_s:

But they are pretty cool none the less. Of course my definition of cool may not be everyone else's :lol:

Hi Matt, just to let you know that I've been flat tack busy and have only made it part of the way. 2hide.gif I feel embarrassed that you've gone out of your way with the tutorial mate but, some spare time coming up and I'll eventually get there. grin.gif

Pierrer no worries there mate. I've been rather busy of late too, and this was supposed to be my week off work too :lol: Oh well back to the 9-5er monday for a proper rest! When you do get there let us know so we can join you.

Mirko, I believe it was set a few hours (4 I think) behind as most of us were flying in the evenings. In the winter months it left us with very few daylight hours to fly in.

Yeah Matt, I'll sure let you know when I'm in.

Hey Mirko, you're worried about the time difference, what about this old fart from downunder. hahaha.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Matt, I'll sure let you know when I'm in.

Hey Mirko, you're worried about the time difference, what about this old fart from downunder. hahaha.gif

Ahh, yes,....forgot that global problem of time :lolsign_s:

@edwinb77

some of us most flying events, some just for fun , but see above,...different timezones, different fly-time :ph34r:

And myself in rolling shift most can't use sinful... :(