4x kegs of Bombadier

4x kegs of Adnams Broadside

4x kegs of Old Speckled Hen

30x cases of Carlsberg

3x cases of Oban Scotch

3x cases of Smirnoff Vodka

Should tide us over for the summer :lol:

That's fine for you but what about your quests? :bigdrink_s:

Departure will be from Manston, for the upload of the real ales, then I know a nice place in Luxemburg for some quality beers for everyone else!

I have a new throttle quad to test, so hope to do my Manston to Andras via Luxemburg tonight. Won't be that late though. Will go on the server if it will cooperate!

Edit: Just tested the server and seems OK. One thing - can I force it to start me up cold and dark rather than engines running? I know it saves time but I like the practice!

Last time I used it it started me up cold and dark. Load a flight with the default C172, shut the engines down turn off all the electrics etc and save as the default flight. Caution this will over write your existing default filght and may not work :lol:

That sounds plausible. My current default flight is my Manston departure in the C130. I saved it cold and dark originally, but FSX has other ideas when loading in multiplayer! never mind, saves time.

Ah... thank you Matt and Ian for joining me in Andras Field tonight. Was fun to fly around a bit with you both.. And Ian - sorry for bumping into you in mid air...

Lets do it again soon - fly from Halle/Leipzig to Andras Field - how about Tuesday night?

Here is a pic from tonight at Andras Field... The three of us on the ground, drinking Ians beer...

Fly-in%2520AF.jpg

Here's my version of the same pic - thanks for the flight guys, nice to have some company. Ole, my insurers wll be in touch about the damage....

Beerrun-2012-jul-21-005.jpg

Matt's fridge is now re-stocked, how soon can we empty it? :bigdrink_s:

Ian... ok I look forward to hearing from your insurance guys... :boohoo_s: I might not be home though - :help_s:

Andreas... : :excellenttext_s: Please ask Mathijs, and post some pics here. Be nice with a completely new AC and Andras Field together.

Hello;

I have a question,when I connect to the Gamespy Server,and go to ANDRAS Field,and then log out,my FSX cfg. file is changed?,is there a limitation of settings,because it makes most of the settings the default ones,and I would like to keep the settings I have.

Thank you:

Mark

Connecting via gamespy shouldht change any of your fsx settings. All that is added to your fsx.cfg is your gamespy userid and the last lobby you were in. So for example if last time you were connected you were in the fly-ins lobby, the next time you connect you will be placed back there.

Wingnut, does Andras Field run through multiplayer on FSX and does it work for Andras Field ? Guys/gals do I need to load anything else to fly online ?

Spud, if you want to fly online using the Andras Gamespy server, you need to load nothing else - all you need is FSX and a Gamespy account. If you want to fly online with VATSIM or ICAO then you need extras. Best thing there is to go to the sites and they will tell you the minimum requirements.

Morning Matt... You left suddenly while I was on the John... :blowbubble_s:. but thanks for the flying, it was fun :crylaugh_s: .

Morning Ole, apologies about that, I had to go play taxi driver and pick up the parents after they'd had a drunken night on the town :lol:

Ian Pearse, yes, I have a gamespy account and fly online all the time. I've gone to freeflight but can't find Andras Field anywhere ? I then tried to connect directly with 85.114.130.22 but couldn't connect.

Did I read somewhere that I need to download Teamspeak3 ?

Any advice guys ?

Thanks

Thanks Matt. I've had a look at it and I'm definitely going to need some help with this one so will call on my mate to come over one day and sort it for me. I know I have Windows XP and 32 bits (or whatever you call it) lol. I've checked out youtube on how to install and is this the one please ?