Gamespy server for Andras Field is ONLINE

Hi guys, just an update. I've purchased Andras Field via Paypal and although it has been some days, Paypal has informed me that on the 18th, transaction will be completed. I can't wait !jump.gif

So Matt, and other Andras Field members, get ready for my bombardment of questions. peeking.gif

• Upvote 1

God damn it, I finally have had word from Aerosoft that my paypal has been accepted and they've even given me a link to download for uploading. I clicked on the link and jack shit happened ! Went back to the download shop and tried to login again but it wouldn't accept me. There's only 2 usernames and passwords that I use around the world in the past few years and none of them work.

So, I then requested a new password but that has made no difference so I still can't download Andras Field.frustrated.gifbigcrybaby.gifbigcrybaby.gif

Aerosoft, if you're reading this, could you help me please or can anyone else help me ?

I forgot to say that my same username and password works to get onto this forum but not into my account. Now I'm really stuffed as I requested a new password for the download shop.

Hi Guys, I've stuffed up. I was trying to use my forum username rather than what I signed up with. Del, my lovely wife settled me down from my tantrums and said "have you tried the followind". and that worked.

So now I have downloaded Andras Field which came through as a zip folder. (WTF lol) Never had one of these before but managed to unlock the zipper lol.

So the problem now is, they're asking me for a serial code which is on the link in my email but my security is not allowing me to open the link to get the code. :( Never mind, I have one of my best mates who is a computer tech maybe coming for a visit this weekend and he'll sort it for me. Catch ya soon at Andrs !!!!!

I must say that you can't beat the boxed versions. I've never had problems and maybe something that Aerosoft should look at.

Cheers Guys

ok Matt I did find that in my history but it didn't work. I copied and pasted it to the download wizard and it came up as a fault. :( I'll try again tomorrow as it's been a long day.

Beware that you dont put spaces in either end of a copy/paste action. Its the most common way to get an error in the serial. AND remember you also have to use your email adress - the email you used when you purchased the product.

Never had any problems with Aerosofts products.

Thanks for the hint there Ole and I'll be trying again. Yes, maybe there were some spaces that I didn't notice. Again I apologize for my ignorance. I'm a complete noob at this side of things.

I've never had problems with Aerosoft products as in my office, I have a shelf full. :) But, I've always bought boxed versions so this is just new to me and this old fart will get it right.

Cheers,

Pierre

hahaha Matt, I don't know how much I'll get away with. :)

ok guys, I've successfully downloaded Andras Field along with the updates.

update : 1.17 to 1.19

update : 1.19 to 1.20

All this was directed to Andras Field. The Flightsim itself got directed to Microsoft FSX . So now I can't find it. Where do I go from here ? I couldn't see it anywhere on my FSX. 5cry.gif

Once you've installed Andras Field which will go to for example c:\flight simulator x\aerosoft\andras field

To apply the update unzip and copy the content into the above mentioned andras field directory yes yes to all over writes merges etc.

Fire up fsx select your airport as EAFS in the ICAO box, select plane, kick the tyres and light the fires.

Hi Matt, I cannot see a box that says ICAO. Everything has been loaded into andras field and has told me that I was successful. Bugger, I can't even find the game to have a fly around to look see. Very frustrating so will have another go tomorrow. Thanks.

Cheers,

Pierre

Pierre, Load fsx as you usually would then do the following:

On heading 2 click change

inst_1.jpg

In the middle box type eafs - Andras Field will be at the top of the list, click on it to select it and choose your desired starting

postion.

inst_2.jpg

Hope that helps.

• Upvote 1

Matt, what can I say mate ! I followed your instructions and yes, I've just had a fly around at Andras Field ! :) Gee you mob sure live in luxury, swimming pools and all. I'm now taking some time out to just fly around and find my way. No doubt I'll be back with other questions. Thanks once again mate !

Any time Pierre, Im out of Andras Field at the moment on virtual holidays :lol: Feel free to park up at my pad, the door key is under the door mat and fridge is full of beer

Matt, I'm afraid your fridge isn't full any more... my spies told me where you kept the key and I had an impromptu party. I'll try and fly in a C130-full to make up...