Airbus X

Hi Aerosoft, i own Airbus X for FSX and its fantastic, so would you pleeeeeeeeeeease consider trying to do it for FS2004 as alot of us still use it aswell, i know its a different engine but we all know you guys can do it and we really need it!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Chris

Did begging like this work for you when you were 12? Clearly it must have...

AirbusX for FS9 will never happen. Deal with it and get on with life.

Aerosoft people, How about an A319 Expansion pack for Airbus X!? :)

I'd like it so much. Actually A319 is my favourite in real life. I know it's technically just as A320 but still... BESIDES with A319's longer range you can fly over Atlantic etc. You can't do that with A320/321!

Maybe a little more detailded FMC would be nice to get sometimes.

Also as some more visual asjustment, a virtual cabin view (like in CS 757) would be nice to Airbus X.

Still would like to thank you for the amazing product Airbus X is! It is the kind of an add-on the flight simulation community needed - as real as it gets. Thank you.

Aerosoft people, How about an A319 Expansion pack for Airbus X!? :)

I'd like it so much. Actually A319 is my favourite in real life. I know it's technically just as A320 but still... BESIDES with A319's longer range you can fly over Atlantic etc. You can't do that with A320/321!

Maybe a little more detailded FMC would be nice to get sometimes.

Also as some more visual asjustment, a virtual cabin view (like in CS 757) would be nice to Airbus X.

Still would like to thank you for the amazing product Airbus X is! It is the kind of an add-on the flight simulation community needed - as real as it gets. Thank you.

Been requested many, many times...

For the MCDU: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/43346-airbus-x-version-2/