Frankfurt X

Hi,

I have a problem not showing the Airbus 380(UTII with the Rainer Mehlin model) at the Frankfurt airport. I'm using Supertrafficboard and it says there must be an a380 on the ground (but not showing). With the other airports such as London Heathrow or JFK they are present.

Has this something to do with the gate radius? When I open the afcad file I see three gates (C14, C15,D10) with radius 40. These are the official gates for the a380 I think. For example London Heathrow has gates with radius 43. So the a380 will only park with a minimum radius of 43?

Now I don't have the SDK because I have the normal FSX version so I can't adjust these radius settings.

Anyone has a sulotion?

Hi,

I have a problem not showing the Airbus 380(UTII with the Rainer Mehlin model) at the Frankfurt airport. I'm using Supertrafficboard and it says there must be an a380 on the ground (but not showing). With the other airports such as London Heathrow or JFK they are present.

Has this something to do with the gate radius? When I open the afcad file I see three gates (C14, C15,D10) with radius 40. These are the official gates for the a380 I think. For example London Heathrow has gates with radius 43. So the a380 will only park with a minimum radius of 43?

Now I don't have the SDK because I have the normal FSX version so I can't adjust these radius settings.

Anyone has a sulotion?

You could try using ADE and change it in that.

You could try using ADE and change it in that.

Thats the problem with not having SDK installed, so I'm not ably to save a new .bgl file. It needs 'bglcomp' or something like that.

Solved it. At another forum they say to edit the wingspan to 261.100 and then it will park at 40m gates.

Tnx anyway

Thats the problem with not having SDK installed, so I'm not ably to save a new .bgl file. It needs 'bglcomp' or something like that.

Solved it. At another forum they say to edit the wingspan to 261.100 and then it will park at 40m gates.

Tnx anyway

If you intend doing a lot of AFCAD fixing you might want to consider AFX.