Graphics

While starting CBS, and playing all the graphics are messed up. I cant play or see the bus.

if you know how to help me,,, plz reply

I also have up-to-date dirrectX and Quick Time

rolleyes.gifPLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ helprolleyes.gif

While starting CBS, and playing all the graphics are messed up. I cant play or see the bus.

if you know how to help me,,, plz reply

I also have up-to-date dirrectX and Quick Time

rolleyes.gifPLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ helprolleyes.gif

It would be nice when reporting these types of problems that you include your system specs, especially your graphics card. Also check the forum. There is a graphics problem thread on page 2. There is no need to create another one. Help us to help you.;)

It would be nice when reporting these types of problems that you include your system specs, especially your graphics card. Also check the forum. There is a graphics problem thread on page 2. There is no need to create another one. Help us to help you.;)

well 1st of all I have a IBM Think pad dual core system. MY graphic card is ATI Catalyst. If you would have include a link that might have been easier.excl.gifph34r.gif

All you had to do is type the word graphics in the search engine, and you would have found it. Most people just don't look, so we have several look-a-like topics. Therefore poeple just create threads willy-nilly thinking their problem is unique. It's just common sense.:rolleyes: Giving you a link would not have served anything, because you already created the thread.

An ATI Catalyst is not a graphics card. It's a program like NVidia. Also Laptop‘s (IBM Think Pad) tend not to be compatible with this game, because they typically don’t have adequate graphic cards, and/or system speeds to handle many high-end demanding games. You’re better off with a desktop computer for this.

• Upvote 1