Larnaca X

JohnT

Hi,

spotted that this scenery had been updated. So, I went to updates,logged in. Used the pull down only to find this one was not registered.

Tried to manually register it using both EMail and serial code, but received message that Serial code/EMail was not recognised. This is not the first time this has occurred, it has happened on other purchased products. Is there a logic I'm missing in this?

In the interim, I have re downloaded the V1.01 for FS9. Question do I have to un-install the previous version prior to installing the latest, or can I just install the latest on top of the existing version?

Email support@aerosoft.com and let them know your having problems registering a product, they should then be able to assit you. Personally Id remove the existing version prior to installing the new one you've downloaded

Hi thanks - that's exactly what I did do.

Regards JohnT