Bad frames on Mega Airport Barcelona!

franthree

I love the scenery but find the fps really drop almost 6-9 fps over even other Aerosoft scenery I have (EDDP)( EDDF) ect! I almost always run very little AI traffic and no FSX (Bloom) I have Core I-7 920 unoverclocked and have to watch the eye-candy. Other scenery I seem to do much better with the frames!

Any hints one can give me? I have installed the full Static traffic because I have to watch the AI traffic program I have or things will really "stutter" along!

Thanks everyone!

I love the scenery but find the fps really drop almost 6-9 fps over even other Aerosoft scenery I have (EDDP)( EDDF) ect! I almost always run very little AI traffic and no FSX (Bloom) I have Core I-7 920 unoverclocked and have to watch the eye-candy. Other scenery I seem to do much better with the frames!

Any hints one can give me? I have installed the full Static traffic because I have to watch the AI traffic program I have or things will really "stutter" along!

Thanks everyone!

Get rid of the Static aircraft, they will eat up fps

• 2 weeks later...

Aerosoft has brilliant add-on sceneries - own many of them already, but some of them seem to have quite serious frame rate issues even with my hi-end system.. A bad case is Mega Airport Brussels and Cologne-Bonn. I keep getting 11-20 frames with both of them. With comparison, on basic KJFK without add-ons I keep getting 40 fps(!) now that I installed GTX460 SE to my i7 860. There are other add-on sceneries by Aerosoft that I get frames up to 50.