Not Impressed

Todd

I have been trying since last Friday to jump through the hoops and activate my scenery online. Every time I get a 'can't connect to the server'. I have no problems with any other site or forms. Finally in frustration I went through the offline process and received one activation code, but they didn't bother with the other I included (two sceneries need activation). Please Aerosoft, do something about the server problems and please pay attention to what is being asked for in emails.

Thanks,

Todd

Well I am done now. Just launched the "launcher" and it's saying that BOTH sceneries now need REactivation. C'mon Aerosoft, this is FUBAR. And if you need a translation for that, just ask anyone who had contact with an American G.I.

Hello Todd,

No need to ask an American as most British Forces personnel know what it means too :)

Can you please write to me at support@aerosoft.com again with the offline activation details and I'll make sure that someone looks into it for you.

Shaun, I finally found that the launcher needed updating. I think instead of "can't connect to the server", a better dialog would be "please update the launcher". Just a bit confusing. With all this messing around I'm not a big fan of this online activation business. Seems the valid users are paying the price, not the pirates.

Thanks,

Todd

• Upvote 1