Why only small airplanes?

Cyberstudio

Hi guys!

I love the quality of Aerosoft addons, and i always wonder... why only small aircraft projects? like two seat planes, and stuff like that? Please, try with a classic! A classic jetliner or a classic turbo prop. (+10 seats http://forum.aerosoft.com/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

If you don't want to make a classic (that's too bad!), try something different. Like a business jet.

Some projects that i will die for:

747 Classics (200, 100, SP, etc)DC-8DC-7TristarA cessna citation727! (I know there's one from other developer. i own it, but can't fly with it because its full of bugs!)737 (300, 400, 500)A310DC10
Can you imagine being at Aerosoft Anchorage, with your 747-200, at 3AM, full of cargo, makng your pre-flight for leaving to KJFK!? My god... Wet dream!!
What do you say guys? There's an entire market for those. We (the classics lovers) are always ignored. http://forum.aerosoft.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif

Sorry for my bad english!

Hi guys!

I love the quality of Aerosoft addons, and i always wonder... why only small aircraft projects? like two seat planes, and stuff like that? Please, try with a classic! A classic jetliner or a classic turbo prop. (+10 seats http://forum.aerosoft.com/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

If you don't want to make a classic (that's too bad!), try something different. Like a business jet.

Some projects that i will die for:

747 Classics (200, 100, SP, etc)DC-8DC-7TristarA cessna citation727! (I know there's one from other developer. i own it, but can't fly with it because its full of bugs!)737 (300, 400, 500)A310DC10
Can you imagine being at Aerosoft Anchorage, with your 747-200, at 3AM, full of cargo, makng your pre-flight for leaving to KJFK!? My god... Wet dream!!
What do you say guys? There's an entire market for those. We (the classics lovers) are always ignored. http://forum.aerosoft.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif

Sorry for my bad english!

Aerosoft has AirbusX and the CRJ is on the way. BTW: DC10-Done, A310-done, 737-done, 727-done, cessna citation-done, tristar-done, 747 "classics"-done.
As I can't mention the developers, but hey there is Google.com.http://forum.aerosoft.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Dont appologise for your English!

In his defence though, the FSX L1011 is for want of a better word terrible. Me, Im happy with the small stuff :lol: but do have an interest in the L1011

Aerosoft has AirbusX and the CRJ is on the way. BTW: DC10-Done, A310-done, 737-done, 727-done, cessna citation-done, tristar-done, 747 "classics"-done.

As I can't mention the developers, but hey there is Google.com.smile.gif

!? What? Dc10? a310? 747? what? done? by who? blink.gif

If you're talking about that old 737.. the vc isn't good at all, and the auto pilot has issues turning. Also, is a few years old by now. i know about the citation you may be thinking about, but im thinking of a bigger one. The 727, well.. is a mess of bugs (At least the one from a famous developer)

anyway... please send me a message with the dc10, 747 and a310 developer names please!!

!? What? Dc10? a310? 747? what? done? by who? blink.gif

If you're talking about that old 737.. the vc isn't good at all, and the auto pilot has issues turning. Also, is a few years old by now. i know about the citation you may be thinking about, but im thinking of a bigger one. The 727, well.. is a mess of bugs (At least the one from a famous developer)

anyway... please send me a message with the dc10, 747 and a310 developer names please!!

Easy, just search the aerosoft shop ;)

727 747-200 DC10

Ahh... so bad.. I have that 727 and is full of bugs. the other two are lacking in systems blush.gif

that's why i think they should be made with the Aerosoft Quality

Rubbish. You understand nothing about development and marketing. If you want a better 727 then moan like frack to the idjits that you paid for a good 727, and didn't get it. I'm still waiting for them to fix the 707...

Aerosoft quality is based on solid market research. Someone creates a slight representation, everyone complains it's not realistic. Someone creates a sophisticated model and everyone moans like buggery that there are systems errors on aircraft that they've never flown; have no clue about but once watched a video on Youtube...

And then we have the more recent posts from cretins who expect use Ctrl+E to start the most complex models without reading the manuals.

Such stupidity only highlights the iniquity in creating such products. Personally I love the notion that any criticism is answered by the principle reply: "Well, that's how it IS in the real plane..."

:P

Rubbish. You understand nothing about development and marketing. If you want a better 727 then moan like frack to the idjits that you paid for a good 727, and didn't get it. I'm still waiting for them to fix the 707...

Yeah... you may be right. i dont understand anything about marketing. but, as a software developer who make his life writing code 6 days a week, i think i may have a clue about development smile.gif

Yeah... you may be right. i dont understand anything about marketing. but, as a software developer who make his life writing code 6 days a week, i think i may have a clue about development smile.gif

Then you should differentiate between marketing and code performance - obviously as complexity increases, so does the need to balance development and beta testing, with the commercial requirements to release to obtain income. What you see with the poor representation of that 727 is a developer who simply doesn't care and who have a propensity to thrust unfinished product out with only the vaguest of promises as to their intentions-to-follow, the slightest hint of quality control, and almost no sense of consumer support.

They also have a rich vein of stupidity to tap into by realising that many dumb buyers also are happy to pay extra for some addon to the basic package even when the impact of that product should fundamentally change the design and ethos of the remainder. They flog it, but don't.

These are actually marketing, not coding issues and it goes to the heart of the gullibility of sim consumers that they continue to fall for this c.r.a.p. time after time.

After that the main problem with sophisticated addons is that they are inevitably too sophisticated for many, whose skills extend only to opening the wallet, not obeying the instructions; or too lacking in sophistication for the epaulette-shirt-wearing hyper-realist rivet-counter.

I think Aerosoft as a publisher ploughs a very good line between the excessively manipulatable and the excessively manipulative - and besides, size is never an indication of complexity - name one complex jet where you HAVE to do a walkround?! :D

Hi Mathijs!

Can i ask you, what is the official aerosoft position regarding classic jetliners (For example... 747-200 or a DC8)? and what about something like a learjet? What's the position about that?

Cessna Citation X? With a good looking VC?

Embrear Legacy? Also a better VC than the Wilco one please!

Learjet 45? But please, better than the default one ^_^

Those would be things I'd be interested in.