Docking system problems

bluesy

I have a problem with the docking system, when i use the standard B737 or A312 the docking systems works and guides me into the parking correctly.

But as soon as i fly an addon (Wilco, PMDG or other) they are just blank, as if the docking system has no idea the aircraft is there.

This happens on all the airports that has docking system, so i hope you guys can help me with this one :)

Update: i use AES to, dont know if that might do anything

Dennis

• Aerosoft

I have a problem with the docking system, when i use the standard B737 or A312 the docking systems works and guides me into the parking correctly.

But as soon as i fly an addon (Wilco, PMDG or other) they are just blank, as if the docking system has no idea the aircraft is there.

This happens on all the airports that has docking system, so i hope you guys can help me with this one :)

Dennis

That's a strange error... it happens on all our Mega Airports?

Yes it happens on all mega airports that i have, but only with addon aircrafts, im wondering if its something in the aircraft config file that the dosking system dont understand?

• Aerosoft

Yes it happens on all mega airports that i have, but only with addon aircrafts, im wondering if its something in the aircraft config file that the dosking system dont understand?

No i doubt that. I really have no idea at this moment. As I am taking over from the normal support staff (for some reasons I allowed both of them to be on vacation at the same time, lol) it could be something simple. I will ask Shaun to look at this on Monday.

Or does anybody else have an idea on this?

Thank you for the extremely fast answer :) here in Denmark its a holiday, so didnt expect that fast a reply.

if you want i can try and reinstall an airport, just to test if a file has become corrupted?

Have a great weekend

Dennis

• Aerosoft

Thank you for the extremely fast answer :) here in Denmark its a holiday, so didnt expect that fast a reply.

if you want i can try and reinstall an airport, just to test if a file has become corrupted?

Have a great weekend

Dennis

No, I seriously doubt that that will help as our installers test the installed files.

You can close this now, i got the answer from a friend, it was AES that didnt recognice the aircraft, so after setting it up everything works perfect :D