VSI Needle behavior..

Skkuda

Hi!....Just curious about the VSI needle not being in neutral position when in ground (Actually it shows some vertical velocity)

is normal and real behavior? any explanation if yes?

By the way LOVE THIS PLANE! and because the dimona introduce me into gliding activities.....few days ago I bought the Discusion K!

Still dont have the time to try it but...I will!;)

if you want to try real soaring, get the DiscusX pakage. The K version is only aerobatic

I really want to ask for differences between them but You made it easy right now for me so Im going after Discuss X package right now!

Hey stop one second Im going to buy them in the inverse order.......will I going to get thep rice discount?:lol:

• Aerosoft

I really want to ask for differences between them but You made it easy right now for me so Im going after Discuss X package right now!

Hey stop one second Im going to buy them in the inverse order.......will I going to get thep rice discount?:lol:

Sorry, currently the shop is not configured like that. I will check if we can add that option next week.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, currently the shop is not configured like that. I will check if we can add that option next week.

Mr Kok......dont worry about that. It was more a Joke than a real petition.

Im going to get the product anyway!

But thanks for your customer support ;)

Cheers

• Upvote 1