Any US paints without bottom wing reg?

US doesn't put N numbers on the bottom of their wings so I'm looking for a US reg without one. Any ideas?

I have GIMP would it be possible to remove the N128MF from below the wing?

I will, I noticed its a .bmp does it need to be .DDS, should I run it through DXTBmp?

Yeah it won't work as a bitmap... any ideas?

Untitled-67.jpg

Nor did it work to convert to .dds (I did the DXT1 no alpha)

Untitled-68.jpg

I will, I noticed its a .bmp does it need to be .DDS, should I run it through DXTBmp?

Yeah it won't work as a bitmap... any ideas?

Nor did it work to convert to .dds (I did the DXT1 no alpha)

If using dds you need to flip the image and alpha in DXTBmp

If you want to use bmp file run them through DXTBmp and save as extended bmp DXT5. But dont flip either image or alpha

Ok, I noticed the file size of the .bmp is larger - what's the difference between dds and bmp within FSX?

The bmp will be larger as (if Im correct) the dds compresses the image.

Edit: dds is also the FSX native texture file type. So should in theory provide better performance

Oops....sorry guys...........I'll fix it.

Yes....it has to be a .dds file and it has to be flipped. Like a knucklehead, I took it straight from my paintkit. (Should have know better!!!)

Stand by....it will be up in a moment.

Cheers,

This will do it.........again......Sorry!!!! (You can just unzip and drop this file into your texture folder over-writing the MF_DA20EXT_Wng_001.dds)

MF_DA20_EXT_WNG_001.zip