Error with loading Airbus X aircraft

Ryan Hemsley

Hello my name is Ryan,

I flew Airbus X this morning and I had problems with Autoland and tonight I started Flight Simulator X and clicked the Airbus X aircraft and I got heaps of errors, I had the same problems times before. I had to formart my laptop to fix it and It started again after I format my laptop two weeks ago. I have uploaded a photo too see if other people get the same problem as me.

In the photo this is just one error.

Thanks

Ryan

• Upvote 1

Hello

I've been since I got it, unable to use their AirbusX, for the same problem happens to mate, after many annoyances I have given up their use, do not say you have colleagues who use it and do well everything. But there are a number of us who only gives problems (see forums) and not addressed in any final manera.Lo has been Msvcr71.dll And msvcp71.dll files.

Aerosoft's problem for our PC, but not only gives these problems, also acceleration and very incomplete as to the FMC.

I have installed many planes and not give me problems MD11 PMDG 747 examples, CAPTAINSIM 757, 727, 767, Etc. Wilco

I think you should ask to change the whole operation AirbusX.

A Salute

Sorry for the English. Translator is

Hello

I've been since I got it, unable to use their AirbusX, for the same problem happens to mate, after many annoyances I have given up their use, do not say you have colleagues who use it and do well everything. But there are a number of us who only gives problems (see forums) and not addressed in any final manera.Lo has been Msvcr71.dll And msvcp71.dll files.

Aerosoft's problem for our PC, but not only gives these problems, also acceleration and very incomplete as to the FMC.

I have installed many planes and not give me problems MD11 PMDG 747 examples, CAPTAINSIM 757, 727, 767, Etc. Wilco

I think you should ask to change the whole operation AirbusX.

A Salute

Sorry for the English. Translator is

I'm sorry but one of your statements is incorrect, the FMC is complete as intended, there is nothing missing that we said would be in there.

Hello

Which I am sorry that so far have not given me any solution to the fatal error that appears when you leave AirbusX.

I do not know that rrefiere my statement?.

Greetings

Hello

Which I am sorry that so far have not given me any solution to the fatal error that appears when you leave AirbusX.

I do not know that rrefiere my statement?.

Greetings

Hello have you tryeid the things i have posted on the airbus X forum. here is copy past from lates post:

well i have also had CTD on exit whit airbus X but the way i solved it so far, on the airbus X was following this link for VISTA and WIN7: http://www.simforums...topic29041.html

(here is the importan i used directly copy pasted whit small modifycation)

1. Open a command prompt with Administration rights. You find the command prompt box by go to the startmenu and type CMD in the search menu then it findes it.

2. Right Click on the icon it found and select "run as administrator".

3. Then type this line below or control+c then right click and past. If you use control+v it would show: ^V and not working.

bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2560

then press enter

4. Reboot

have you tryeid that? and mabee backup the fsx cfg file and delt the files from the........ \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX as that is req for some users ?