Credit Versions

Hello, I have AES 2.10 currently, with three credit packs. Not too long ago, Aerosoft released AES 2.11. Is it possible for me to buy 2.11 credits and use them in 2.10? If not, is there a place where I can buy 2.10 credits (using CAD)? :D:rolleyes::P:);)

Hello;

When ever you purchase your credit packs for AES,you receive a number,if you switch versions,you should be able to reuse the numbers again,on the same airports as you already have installed.I've had to do this a couple of times,when I had to download FSX,.The numbers you need,should be in your aerosoft account.

Mark

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much, I'll switch versions right now.

Hello;

When ever you purchase your credit packs for AES,you receive a number,if you switch versions,you should be able to reuse the numbers again,on the same airports as you already have installed.I've had to do this a couple of times,when I had to download FSX,.The numbers you need,should be in your aerosoft account.

Mark