Aerosoft RadioStack X

• Aerosoft

I have FSX and an Ipad, but what should convince me to buy this app for it? I think it's just as easy to click with a mouse on the different radios on the PC and I can't see that it's more realistic to use a touch screen. Real pilots use knobs to turn the frequencies and not touchscreens. I know it's possible to use the Ipad as a FMC, and that makes sence, but a radiostack...not for me!

Yes, but the same argument wold be valid for the many radio stacks that are sold in hardware form and all of those are rather popular.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Here are some images of the webserver that is part of the Aerosoft Connect X application. This application (free) that runs on the FSX PC and give the iPad access to FSX, includes a full webserver that allows you to use any web enabled device (smartphone etc) access to a lot of variable and parameters of FSX.

post-43-0-87790600-1309509996.jpg

post-43-0-45552900-1309509997.jpg

post-43-0-14908500-1309509998.jpg

post-43-0-83720500-1309509998.jpg

post-43-0-56483200-1309509999.jpg

I'm following this with great interest. If it can develop into having the sat nav and autopilot on Ipad too, I would find it hard to resist buying one. Keep going, guys. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

hopefully they decided to add that AP for us..

The initial release will be as the title states, a radio stack. But we are working on more and more exiting stuff.

Btw we are fully ready with this project, we are waiting on Apple for clearance. Hard to accept but that's how it is.

• 2 weeks later...