Aerosoft RadioStack X

As the app is getting tested here the splash-screen is also done. As it looks so cool I decided to post it here.

That spash screen does look cool, the app's pushed me to buy an ipad 2 now rather than a new laptop :lol:

That spash screen does look cool, the app's pushed me to buy an ipad 2 now rather than a new laptop :lol:

Oh Matt... I'm very very sorry to hear that. Such a waste... :D:P

*just kidding*

Cheers

Thorsten

Oh Matt... I'm very very sorry to hear that. Such a waste... :D:P

*just kidding*

Cheers

Thorsten

:lol: Dont you start Thorsten, the voices in my head are still saying laptop :blink:

This looks great!

Will it be usable in both portrait and landscape mode on the iPad?

A lot of iPad cases can be used as desk support stands but only in landscape.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jan,

not yet we working one some more points and going to start the Beta soon.

This is a huge project and a nearly new sector for us, that why we want to test it untill the last points.

We ll notice you all about the upcoming release on our newspage.

I only could say at the momment, you ll love it :).

We ve done really nice work on UI Designe, as you saw on the screenshots.

Greets

Fabian

I have FSX and an Ipad, but what should convince me to buy this app for it? I think it's just as easy to click with a mouse on the different radios on the PC and I can't see that it's more realistic to use a touch screen. Real pilots use knobs to turn the frequencies and not touchscreens. I know it's possible to use the Ipad as a FMC, and that makes sence, but a radiostack...not for me!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have FSX and an Ipad, but what should convince me to buy this app for it? I think it's just as easy to click with a mouse on the different radios on the PC and I can't see that it's more realistic to use a touch screen. Real pilots use knobs to turn the frequencies and not touchscreens. I know it's possible to use the Ipad as a FMC, and that makes sence, but a radiostack...not for me!

I agree with Falcon!

I think it's just as easy to click with a mouse on the different radios on the PC and I can't see that it's more realistic to use a touch screen. Real pilots use knobs to turn the frequencies and not touchscreens.

Nor do real pilots use mice ;) But its just the way its done in the game.:)

As a suggestion for another app, or a different version of this one, I'd love to see a more modern stack be represented, such as the A380 Radio Managment Panel, which is in the design of many other commercial aircraft radios. It's size also fits very well for the iPad. An A320/30/40 RMP would also fit well on the iPod touch/iPhone. Don't get me wrong, this is an excellent product, but I'd also love to see a very modern commercial system modeled.

Something especially like the A380 RMP would be more realistic, as it has a number pad and buttons. So except for the lack of 3 dimentions, it would be totally realistic, and very quick!