Aileron Trim Help Please...

rocky

First let me congratulate everyone involved with the design and production of this fantastic little plane. Since buying it a fortnight ago I have hardly had a day without taking her out! However, unlike some of you who are real time pilots, I am not. Now that does not mean I have never flown or am a nonk when it comes to aviation, far from it. However, I am having problems with trimming the little guy for straight flight. Whenever I use the aileron trim button on my controller, the plane makes a move in the right direction and then slowly moves over to the left again. Now I understand about prop torque and it's effect on the aircraft, however I dislike it immensely and find it a hassle. However, should I not be able to eradictate this through trimming the ailerons anyway? I'm sure there is a good explanation, but I would be grateful for a bit of guidance, cheers guys...

You cannot use aileron trim in flight in this airplane. You have to set the trim tabs on the ailerons manually (using the interface that Marcel has provided) before you fly.

Ahh, thanks fellas. I realsied that you could change it in settings but thought I may also be able to do it in flight. Thanks for clarifying that for me, cheers.

Ahh, thanks fellas. I realsied that you could change it in settings but thought I may also be able to do it in flight. Thanks for clarifying that for me, cheers.

Nope, only elevator trim can be applied in flight.