Mega Airport Scenery CDG FSX

Hi guys,

I am currently experiencing out of memory issues when approaching rwy 27L at Charles de Gaule Airport.

I installed all patches.

I didn't try approaching others rwy but I saw on other forums that this issue was know with the FS9 version of the mega airport.

As far as I know, I have no other scenery which could interfer with this one. I have all ultimate terrain landclasse, GEX Europe, and FS Global Mesh

Thanks for helping me

Hi guys,

I am currently experiencing out of memory issues when approaching rwy 27L at Charles de Gaule Airport.

I installed all patches.

I didn't try approaching others rwy but I saw on other forums that this issue was know with the FS9 version of the mega airport.

As far as I know, I have no other scenery which could interfer with this one. I have all ultimate terrain landclasse, GEX Europe, and FS Global Mesh

Thanks for helping me

Out of memory errors have been mentioned numerous times before and now once again :)

Please try the OOM fix on the forum post here.

Hi,

I'm sorry I made a search but found nothing, maybe my keywords were wrong.

I have a x64 system so they say I should not be concerned by this fix.

I have 6Go of memory, tripple channel, and 6Gb virtual memory on disk

It seems finaly this is not related to Mega Airport CDG....

However I found to possible sources for a memory leak.

First would be AI trafic, I have a lot of CreationFile NameNotFound and PathNotFound related to AI trafic. Lot of them are from WoAI, and some from other planes I don't know about.

I discarded all traffics and I was well better but I still have a memory leak, I was able to land in 27L while with trafic, I was never able to do it whatever short was the flight.

I assume that if I had continue, I would have ran out of memory

Here is an example message of AI errors:

01:00:01.2323823 fsx.exe 7160 CreateFile C:\01 - Simulateurs\11 - Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\WoA_TFS_B777-300ER\soundAI.CAB NAME NOT FOUND Desired Access: Read Attributes, Disposition: Open, Options: Open Reparse Point, Attributes: n/a, ShareMode: Read, Write, Delete, AllocationSize: n/a

01:00:01.2324411 fsx.exe 7160 CreateFile C:\01 - Simulateurs\11 - Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\WoA_TFS_B777-300ER\soundAI\soundAI.CFG PATH NOT FOUND Desired Access: Read Attributes, Disposition: Open, Options: Open Reparse Point, Attributes: n/a, ShareMode: Read, Write, Delete, AllocationSize: n/a

Here is a screenshot of the scenery file I suspect to be the cause of the leak:

http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/img/members/177/16052011-0514_Sans-titre.png

Does anyone know about them ?