Jetway rubber connection upside down EHAM G Pier

Both Amsterdam EHAM FS2004 & FSX Aerosoft have the same wrong texture.

Attached are a couple of photo's from FS9 showing that the REAR jetway rubber protection cover to the aircraft is upside down, all the gates at this G pier are the same.

At other piers everything is normal.

Problem known with Aerosoft?

Found the mistake when docking and using the AES.

post-4893-0-06025800-1305467252_thumb.jp

post-4893-0-84467100-1305467275_thumb.jp

• Aerosoft

Hi Shaun,

Have you had time to check if it is a AES problem, strange that nobody else has mentioned this strange texture effect..

I just checked it and I can not recreate this with or without AES. Could it be you are running low on (graphic) memory?

• Developer

It is as it is designed by the developer. The Overwing Jetway has this form and AES is only using the same model as the nativ scenery.

This is hard to believe that this is normal as all the other jetways at the other EHAM terminals are correct.

Also you will notice that the rubber connection texture is completely different that other connections,

A very sub standard texture, as you can see very clearly on the photo.

Amsterdam is an AEROSOFT product, I have the boxed version, I do not know if this is different than a download.

I also attach a new photo from the F5 gate and as you can see the rubber is in good place on the overwing jetway.

As my sister is been Purser for the KLM for more than 28 eight years she also said this is correct and not the other

overwing jetways on the G pier.

So I am right, its a very small problem, but you must not tell me that these jetways is correct.

post-4893-0-97768400-1306420671_thumb.jp