Dev news

Changes and new features that are completed and will come with the next update:

[NEW] An INOP GPS unit for those who do not want to use a GPS at all ;)

Marcel

Does this mean we will also have an option so that we can use this space/area then for adding own custom radios as it is available then in the model.?

eg

DME

ADF

etc..

:clap_s:

Marcel can you please confirm for us.

Can you not use the search function?

Marcel stated, categorically, on the 3rd May

Hi Ross,

Sorry, no changes in avionics are planned...

Greetings,

Marcel

that does not mean Marcel can have change of heart like he did with the INOP gps..

So again... Marcel can you conform for us...

We dont need your snave attitude here.. again go google it.... but you most probably too thickheaded to understand that

that does not mean Marcel can have change of heart like he did with the INOP gps..

So again... Marcel can you conform for us...

We dont need your snave attitude here.. again go google it.... but you most probably too thickheaded to understand that

And you don't seem to remember that the team aren't around this weekend.

http://www.fskonferenz.de/konferenz.php

and that u twit, does not mean I cannot post a question to Marcel

So I'll take that as a `no` then.

Returning to pertinent matters, any chance of a cockpit cover for `Parked` status, Marcel? The cockpit seal is renowned for letting moisture in if it's not protected from the elements. Perhaps it might be combined with the ability to scratch the plexiglass when used, so the marks have to be polished out?

A cockpit cover could be a nice addition but would need many polygons. And I don't know if I want to make the systems even more complex know. ;)

In the next weeks I will photograph an eclipse and doing sound and video recordings. That cockpit will inluence the included avionics. Please keep in mind that I want to do them realistic and that causes much work. So maybe in the far future there will be new cockpit variants as add-ons. But first I want to invest my time mainly in the Eclipse and the Porter. The Katana should have already plenty enough features. ;)

A cockpit cover could be a nice addition but would need many polygons. And I don't know if I want to make the systems even more complex know. ;)

In the next weeks I will photograph an eclipse and doing sound and video recordings. That cockpit will inluence the included avionics. Please keep in mind that I want to do them realistic and that causes much work. So maybe in the far future there will be new cockpit variants as add-ons. But first I want to invest my time mainly in the Eclipse and the Porter. The Katana should have already plenty enough features. ;)

now that is what I call a professional support answer.

Thank you sir. We will live with it then.

• 8 months later...

INOP = Inoperative (just a dummy device without function)!

Saves PC resources and doesn't lead old-fashioned avionics junkies into temption to try out one of these modern GPS units... :rolleyes::)

okay thanks. yea I really liked this GPS stuff now, I am considering to buy an external GPS display with RX GPS software...hopefully in few months, then report back you guys.

Hi Marcel,

Would you then please look out for an Eclipse with some more long distance luxury on board? :rolleyes:

No, I'm talking about an air-conditioning but at least a simple wing-leveler should be in the Eclipse, a 2-axis auto-pilot would already be almost perfect. I really don't need a fancy GPS-slaved 3-axis auto-pilot but a certain minimum would be appreciated. :hi_s:

Surprisingly I even fly longer trips with your Katana these days (today from Kempten to Westerland/Sylt) but I still don't like it. Even though my Katy is almost perfectly balanced with the trim tabs, every turbulance and thermal takes its toll.

Hi Marcel,

Would you then please look out for an Eclipse with some more long distance luxury on board? :rolleyes:

No, I'm talking about an air-conditioning but at least a simple wing-leveler should be in the Eclipse, a 2-axis auto-pilot would already be almost perfect. I really don't need a fancy GPS-slaved 3-axis auto-pilot but a certain minimum would be appreciated. :hi_s:

Surprisingly I even fly longer trips with your Katana these days (today from Kempten to Westerland/Sylt) but I still don't like it. Even though my Katy is almost perfectly balanced with the trim tabs, every turbulance and thermal takes its toll.

It's easy to add the wing levelling function to the Katana 4x so you can go for a pee on a long flight...