Dev News - a suggestion for Marcel

CPDST

Hi Marcel,

I just saw that dev update you just posted, and was wondering if you might accept one suggestion - could you perhaps completely remove the GPS unit, and/or make that classic unit functional - because I believe it fits in with the aircraft much better than the current GPS 500.

Also, why does the selection window disappear after a few seconds? Why can it not stay up infinitely for slow cookies like me? unsure.gif

Craig Tatley smile.gif

I'm always hopping on your threads, Craig. Honest apologies. But I support your ideas.

I'm also suggesting a flat panel option (= no 3D model there, in the middle of the panel) to allow all the guys with e. g. the RXP 430 units or those who want to add this or that avionics a place to experiment. So they can have old style or now instrumentation or may go with twin GPS units, just as their mood dictates.

And a big thumbsup for that open policy of Marcel with the 'developmet news'. :goodjob_s:

I'm always hopping on your threads, Craig. Honest apologies. But I support your ideas.

I'm also suggesting a flat panel option (= no 3D model there, in the middle of the panel) to allow all the guys with e. g. the RXP 430 units or those who want to add this or that avionics a place to experiment. So they can have old style or now instrumentation or may go with twin GPS units, just as their mood dictates.

And a big thumbsup for that open policy of Marcel with the 'developmet news'. :goodjob_s:

+1 for flat panel option to add old style instruments..!

The window should stay there long enough but I beliefe that many of the virtual pilots may not want to click everytime before the flight. ;-)

There may be another avionic build in so I don't know if there is space left on the panel texture file for another gauge...