Eye-Level In Virtual Cockpit

Avio

I notice my default eye-level in the virtual cockpit seems way too high, and I needed to press shift-backspace 10+ times before I could get it to look like those screenshots I see in product page.

I have no problem with default eye-level in other add-ons. May I missing out something? What should be the recommended eye-point level ?

The recommended eye point is exactly the standard one, when you do nothing. You sit that high in a Dimona. This is the correct feeling. Don't change it.

You must get used to it, but once done it will give you a wonderfull view outside :-)

Bests Joachim

The recommended eye point is exactly the standard one, when you do nothing. You sit that high in a Dimona. This is the correct feeling. Don't change it.

You must get used to it, but once done it will give you a wonderfull view outside :-)

Bests Joachim

Thanks Joachim. I agree the view looks great. Just that the CHT gauge gets partially blocked at the left top quadrant !

But the view is out there is great.