Nice Nice preview

Bit surprised... Looks very good, but wasn't a new Nice for FSX released only several months ago? Why suddenly a new one?

That would be interresting for me, too. The last version isn't so old and I don't think I will pay the full price for a new one...

I thought this would be an update for the old one... :o

• Deputy Sheriffs

I thought this would be an update for the old one... :o

I also hope that this is an update!

Danke Peter Werlitz und Danke Aerosoft, dass Ihr nun doch noch eine neue und dann sicher auch AES-fähige Version von Nizza für den guten FS9 auf den Markt bringt. Als es damals von Aerosoft hieß, diesen Flughafen wird es neu nur für den FSX geben, war ich schon sehr enttäuscht. Um so mehr bin ich jetzt von dem Sinneswandel überrascht und freue mich schon sehr auf den neuen Flughafen. Wird es diesen nur als Box oder auch als Download geben?

Im not trying to be funny but could we speak in english if you want to speak in a different language use online translator and put it in both language English 1st then your language It is not fair on people who only understand english so i would appreciate that this is a english forum and there is a separate German forum I hope others understand were i am coming from

Then may I suggest you indicate that the product is being re-made, or remove the old NiceX from the online store.

It is not fair to those who buy it soon especially if in the up and coming months there will be a new and greatly improved version, offered at full price only.

As stated in a previous post, i bought NiceX yesterday, only to stumble across this post randomly 25 mins after!! Had I of known, I would of waited, or atleast saved my money.

I hope no one else falls for this. in the mean time.

I will say tho, Aerosoft rep Shaun was very quick to get back to my inquire, I do appreciate the service.

Matthew

Not decided yet.

I welcome an FS9 version of Nice!

Just one comment, I have Ultimate Terrain Europe and went to check out LFMN as it is without addon scenery and I saw a coastline/wave issue, see screen shot.

capture001a.jpg

Without the more accurate coastlines of UTE, the issue is probably not there, though I have not checked. Just want to make sure the scenery will not have a similar issue.

;)

• Upvote 1

Good news for people that not already own this airport but sad news for me just got it on 05 May, 2011 :mad:

The old airport is still goodwink.gif, and MAYBE they will let you update, as stated before it hasn't been decided yet.smile.gif

There are 2 errors :

Under the tower, he parking of business jet and the area before the terminals

Your screen with the 2 errors;

aerosoftnicefs9beta5.jpg

Real Pictures

1 - Under the tower :

682301236972576.jpg

2 - The area before the terminals

259811303743735.jpg

Best Regards

Im not trying to be funny but could we speak in english if you want to speak in a different language use online translator and put it in both language English 1st then your language It is not fair on people who only understand english so i would appreciate that this is a english forum and there is a separate German forum I hope others understand were i am coming from

Hello Nick,

Works both ways as there is only one set of Preview Forums. Translated using Google Translate.

Thanks Peter Werle and thank Aerosoft that you now but can still produce new and then verify and AES-capable version of Nice for the good FS9 on the market. As it was said at that time by Aerosoft, this airport there will be new only for FSX, I was very disappointed. The more I am surprised by the change of heart and am really looking forward to the new airport. Will this only as a box or as a download?

There are 2 errors :

Hallo, thanks a lot for you info. I know. We ask for a little patience and your understanding We wait for current aerial photographs. Then we still another update will make. :)

Noone has answered this yet: Will present Nice X customers have to pay for the update or not?

3 Days ago Mathijs posted this here, so as yet nothing was decided then and they have had a show this weekend so please give them time or read the forum thread a little closer before posting.

Guten Abend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A E R O SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibt es für FSX Nice Downloadbesitzer Update als Box oder Download günstiger?