Nice Nice preview

Is this an updated Nice/Cote d'Azur?

Yes! :)

NEW is: Animated vehicle traffic by AES Lite, new bright approach light and a correction of ILS.

In addition a conversion for FS2004!

Release: As download in May and as box in June!

Yes! :)

NEW is: Animated vehicle traffic by AES Lite, new bright approach light and a correction of ILS.

In addition a conversion for FS2004!

Release: As download in May and as box in June!

Cool thanks, bring it on

Hi everyone!

that is real good news! in the mean time it would be great if you could alter the known bug in the existing version: While flying IFR from Nice Airport LFMN, ATC is assigning all the time runway 04L/22R to take off which is wrong, should be 04R/22L as per extract hereafter from LFMN SIA document, see Chapter 4 DEPARTURES - 4.1 General informations, dedicated runway to departures is 04R/22L.

4 DEPARTURES 4.1 General information

3000 m South runway 04R/22L is dedicated to departures. The landing runway must be crossed before reaching take off threshold 04R or 22L. Short taxiing distances from certain stands to RWY 04L/22R holding points can generate runway incursion risk despite reinforced phraseology and day/night illuminated markings.

Due to the 309,50 m separation of the two runways they are not independent. This close proximity of the runways results in a complex taxi configuration, particularly when taxiing to 04R via taxiway W (marked in green), which is systematically used.

I was too busy and lazy as well.......:rolleyes: to alter that on the existing.

Waiting this update, it will be great to install it on my next computer.....

Just wondering, as I own the current version of Nice, will there be any chance of a discounted price for people in the same boat as me?

That would also interest me as I own the older version of Nice too.

Also, Mathijs, can you show us some comparison screenshots from the older version to the new one please?

And a very important question: How are the frames on this one? Cause on the older version I get really bad frames? Can you fix this in this version please?

Thanks

Hello Mathijs,

Is this the new FSX Nice being backported to FS9?? Or the old Simwings Nice?

Are you blind? :lol: Take a look at the screenies for FS2004 and you'll see [at least if you compare it to the old scenery] ...

This is real fantastic news. Any idea when the FS9 version will be realised. I really cant wait for this. My credit card is ready and my Easyjet A319 is sat on the ground at Gatwick waiting for departure i think the flight will be delayed lol big time

A FS2004 version? Thanks for keeping FS9 alive.

Very cool! I'll definitely buy it! Thanks :lol:

PS: I hope a lot of people will buy it, so you could maybe keep on doing FS9 conversions...

All the people wondering about upgrade cost for FSX, I am in the same boat.

I literally - *just* purchased Nice X about 25 minutes ago from the website.

Only to come here (to check on CRJ) to find out that there is a new version in the works...

It was mentioned here that this will be available for download in May.. it is May - Why would the old Nice X not be removed from the Product page - or at least a note that a new version is being made...

Feels somewhat deceptive IMHO.

Anyway, looking forward to the upgrade.

matt

Hi ...

first of all I want to say thanks a lot for bringing Nice into FS9 :) !! now, just one question remains: will this be compatible with the VFR France "Riviera Jet Set" scenery, which makes the approach so spectacular (especially, when arriving from the east) ? would be fantastic, but be sure that I will be a customer anyway !

• Aerosoft

That would also interest me as I own the older version of Nice too.

Also, Mathijs, can you show us some comparison screenshots from the older version to the new one please?

And a very important question: How are the frames on this one? Cause on the older version I get really bad frames? Can you fix this in this version please?

Thanks

I´ll see if I can compare something next week. I do not have the old version installed but I get pretty good FPS on this one. 30 fps, easy on my sub 1000 euro machine.

• Aerosoft

Hi ...

first of all I want to say thanks a lot for bringing Nice into FS9 :) !! now, just one question remains: will this be compatible with the VFR France "Riviera Jet Set" scenery, which makes the approach so spectacular (especially, when arriving from the east) ? would be fantastic, but be sure that I will be a customer anyway !

I will have to ask about that.