Which brings me to

Hi Guy's,

Registered ages ago but never got around to downloading any files or actually flying as I've been a tad busy to say the least. How does one go about reactivating accounts or is it a re-registering process?

As we are trying to get IVAO on board in that they recognise Andras Field within their system, have you thought of applying to have the VA registered with them? Don't know the ins and outs of their criteria but something else to look into one would imagine?

With the latest that Aerosoft are going to have a dedicated server for Andras/Aerosoft (don't know as to whether non AF customers will get access?) then would we envisage our own manned Ground/Tower/Approach etcetera?

Hello James,

In April, we began enforcing our 90-day active/inactive rules for the VA. I have searched for you but come up empty. Since you say you never flew any hours since activating ages ago, it is very possible your account was deleted if older than 150 days.

You will therefore have to re-register and activate.

There are lots of changes going on as we are perpetually evolving and we welcome you back.

There is a server from Virtual Aviation Experience that allows online flying at Andras field. Specifically, regarding IVAO, if/when Andras Field is recognized then Andras Meridian Airlines would consider what you mention.

While AMA maintains a cordial relationship with Andras Field Flying Club and Aerosoft, we are a separate entity. So, regarding the Andras Field server you question is best directed back to Aerosoft.

Hope to see you flying with us again.

Very best regards,

Clayton Scott AMA118

Administrator, Andras Meridian Airlines (VA)

www.andrasmeridian.com

• 4 months later...

Hey Psybear, i wanted to ask you why do i not get any answer back for pilot application to AMA i send it the application like a day ago and i m still waiting, and i bouhgt the VA andras field package no serial number , could you pleade adiise me .thanks!

Javichu,

If you are "Javier" from Spain let me say that I was excited to have our first pilot from there register and your first application was indeed approved by me,

However, the answer to your problems is simple: You're email address is reported as a known SPAM address. Also, if you are "Javier" you have attempted to register several times with different names.

Of course, if you are not a spammer it is possible that your system has been zombified and is part of a botnet without your knowledge or consent.

This would be unfortunate and something I suggest you clean up on your system. Might I suggest CCleaner, Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware for starters.

Obviously we would love to have you as an active pilot and I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Please register again.

But please understand if your email address is that of a known spammer it will have to be rejected again.

I wish you good luck, no hard feelings and hope to see you flying AMA colors.

regards,

Psybear

Javichu,

If you are "Javier" from Spain let me say that I was excited to have our first pilot from there register and your first application was indeed approved by me,

However, the answer to your problems is simple: You're email address is reported as a known SPAM address. Also, if you are "Javier" you have attempted to register several times with different names.

Of course, if you are not a spammer it is possible that your system has been zombified and is part of a botnet without your knowledge or consent.

This would be unfortunate and something I suggest you clean up on your system. Might I suggest CCleaner, Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware for starters.

Obviously we would love to have you as an active pilot and I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Please register again.

But please understand if your email address is that of a known spammer it will have to be rejected again.

I wish you good luck, no hard feelings and hope to see you flying AMA colors.

regards,

Psybear

Psybear thanks a lot , i really want to join your airline beacause you seem very nice , look i changed my email and name beacuse i got rejected the first time , and i thought it was a problem with my email so i tried with another i had, and yes indeed my name is Javier and i applyed the first time with javi-loves-speed@hotmail.com sorry for making you crazy sending alots of applications but i really want to join AMA . thanks =)

Psybear thanks a lot , i really want to join your airline beacause you seem very nice , look i changed my email and name beacuse i got rejected the first time , and i thought it was a problem with my email so i tried with another i had, and yes indeed my name is Javier and i applyed the first time with javi-loves-speed@hotmail.com sorry for making you crazy sending alots of applications but i really want to join AMA . thanks =)

javi-loves-speed@hotmail.com is indeed a reported SPAM email address. ??? Why is that?

So, we can try again. I will look for your application. Have you flown for any other VAs? Please include a link to any VAs you have flown for before.

Regardsm

Psybear

javi-loves-speed@hotmail.com is indeed a reported SPAM email address. ??? Why is that?

So, we can try again. I will look for your application. Have you flown for any other VAs? Please include a link to any VAs you have flown for before.

Regardsm

Psybear

hey again , how come my email is spam? i didnt know that , i applaied for alaska virtual airlines but i didnt fly at all , thanks for the help!

hi Psybear , if there is anything i can do to resolve this problem , tell me and i will do it =)

First, If you haven't or don't, I suggest you clean up on your system. Might I suggest CCleaner, Glary Utilities, Malwarebytes, SuperAntispyware and Secunia for starters. All are free downloads and if used with good antivirus/antispyware like ESET NOD32 you should be able to eradicate most of what your system might have picked up.

These associations are attached to traceable IP Addresses so you might want to contact your ISP to sort out any issues as to why. Usually they can detect if your IP is attached to a botnet and will work with you.

Meanwhile, try registering again as we look forward to flying with you. :)

Regards,

Psybear

First, If you haven't or don't, I suggest you clean up on your system. Might I suggest CCleaner, Glary Utilities, Malwarebytes, SuperAntispyware and Secunia for starters. All are free downloads and if used with good antivirus/antispyware like ESET NOD32 you should be able to eradicate most of what your system might have picked up.

These associations are attached to traceable IP Addresses so you might want to contact your ISP to sort out any issues as to why. Usually they can detect if your IP is attached to a botnet and will work with you.

Meanwhile, try registering again as we look forward to flying with you. :)

Regards,

Psybear

I really appreciate for your help thanks a lot , i have one more question , i payed yesterday for the VA Andras Field package i donwload it but i didnt get any serial number homecome is that?

Javichu

As I said earlier. To gain the lower price of a VA version of an Aerosoft product, you have to be able to verify that you do indeed fly for a VA.

So when you have done all that psybear told you, and you get accepted in AME - then you can write to Aerosoft with your pilot number in AME - and THEN they will issue you a serial number.

Have you bought other Aerosoft products before? do you know where to look for the serials? In your purchase history - where you found the download link - in the top of that page, the serial number is, so try to look there if you havent - and if it´s not - then its because of the things I wrote above.

Javichu

As I said earlier. To gain the lower price of a VA version of an Aerosoft product, you have to be able to verify that you do indeed fly for a VA.

So when you have done all that psybear told you, and you get accepted in AME - then you can write to Aerosoft with your pilot number in AME - and THEN they will issue you a serial number.

Have you bought other Aerosoft products before? do you know where to look for the serials? In your purchase history - where you found the download link - in the top of that page, the serial number is, so try to look there if you havent - and if it´s not - then its because of the things I wrote above.

Ole Andreasen thanks a lot for your advises and help =) !

Just to clarify this matter. You must actually Fly for a minimum of 12.5 hours at AMA before you will qualify for the VA discount. And yes, Aerosoft does check first.

We have increase this minimum to 12.5 hours to prevent unscrupulous people from gaming the system and taking advantage of Aerosoft's support for VAs...

In addition, Aerosoft has been gracious enough to offer bonuses which you become eligible for after 50 and 100 hrs of logged in flight.

Thanks Psybear.

I support the 12.5 hours limitation. 5 hours can be done in a day, and then some could just never fly in the VA again, but 12.5 hours, that does take some effort, that not many would probably think worth it, to gain the price benefit.

Er, that's 12.5 now. :big_boss_s:

Andras Meridian Airlines (VA) welcomes all pilots who think it might actually be fun flying in FSX for an easy going VA.

We have our main hubs:

in Germany at Andras Field - EAFS and Hannover-Langehagen - EDDV.

In Belgium at Brussels - EBBR.

In Israel at Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport - LLBG

In Norway at Oslo Airport, Gardermoen - ENGM

In Spain at Bilbao Airport - LEBB

In the beginning you pick a plane, either a Cessna 206 Stationair or a Beechcraft Bonanza and the hub you want to be associated with.

We require only that you fly a minimum of 1 flight in any 90-day period.

Hope to see you flying with us and check out our soon to be new terminal at Andras Field.

Very best regards,

Clayton "Psybear" Scott AMA118

Administrator, Andras Meridian Airlines (VA)

www.andrasmeridian.com

Psybear are there any open routes for a PA34 Senneca II from LEBB?

Javichu

I honestly believe that you should do some research. Finding out how things work in either Andras Field, or the Meridian VA, can easily be done by LOOKING around the sites. search and look again. This could avoid a LOT of the many questions asked.

As for houses in Andras Field. Look HERE

As for routes and aircraft in AME.... Look HERE

Please look around on the websites and you can find a LOT of answers to questions

And as for membership in the Andras Aviation Club - I will get to you, but please remember that it´s Weekend, so questions asked yesterday might not be answered today, as people involved in either Andras Field or AME also like to have a real life on the side, and families who would like us to be there just a little over the weekends. Please don´t keep PM people or repeatedly mailing for answers to questions asked 24 hours ago.

And why don´t you spend some time actually flying in the VA? I see that you have spent five days mailing, posting and asking about things, but only actually flown ONE single flight in AME. If you spend time flying there, you will learn a lot about how the system works - it´s called learning by doing, and it´s been known to work

Javichu

I honestly believe that you should do some research. Finding out how things work in either Andras Field, or the Meridian VA, can easily be done by LOOKING around the sites. search and look again. This could avoid a LOT of the many questions asked.

As for houses in Andras Field. Look HERE

As for routes and aircraft in AME.... Look HERE

Please look around on the websites and you can find a LOT of answers to questions

And as for membership in the Andras Aviation Club - I will get to you, but please remember that it´s Weekend, so questions asked yesterday might not be answered today, as people involved in either Andras Field or AME also like to have a real life on the side, and families who would like us to be there just a little over the weekends. Please don´t keep PM people or repeatedly mailing for answers to questions asked 24 hours ago.

And why don´t you spend some time actually flying in the VA? I see that you have spent five days mailing, posting and asking about things, but only actually flown ONE single flight in AME. If you spend time flying there, you will learn a lot about how the system works - it´s called learning by doing, and it´s been known to work

Thanks a lot Ole for your advises and help , i mean you are right i should have informed my self a bit more instead of asking some many questions, well its good to learn something everyday . thanks =)

Hi Javichu,

Delighted to see you have done your first flights (4) and hope you are learning the ropes and having fun. When you get your IP email address issues sorted out and are accepted into our forum, most of your questions can be easily delt with there.