Gamespy server for Andras Field is coming

So its settled.

Aerosoft has agreed to set up a permanent Gamespy - Andras Field online connection. The hardware is being brought in, and it will be set up, and should be working in about 2 weeks from now.

More info when it gets in....wink.gif But so far - Thank you Aerosoft - Again!smile.gif

This is actually very good news. So good it will probably sway me to buy Andras field. The only thing that held me back was the on-line playing part of the whole thing :)

This is actually very good news. So good it will probably sway me to buy Andras field. The only thing that held me back was the on-line playing part of the whole thing :)

What are you waiting for, get the checkbook out, theres a beer waiting for you on the club house bar. Ole's round :P

So its settled.

Aerosoft has agreed to set up a permanent Gamespy - Andras Field online connection. The hardware is being brought in, and it will be set up, and should be working in about 2 weeks from now.

More info when it gets in....wink.gif But so far - Thank you Aerosoft - Again!smile.gif

Hello im new here, i noticed you will be using gamespy for your host, unfortunately i cannot access game spy and i haven't been able to for some time, will we still be able to use the other group i believe it is called VAE to fly at Andras Field?

-Sam

YEAH BABY!! Now just don't put it into the "freeflight" lobby and all will be good. Can't wait to be spinning around online in my new Katana and Dimona in the good company of other, like minded pilots.

Aerosoft has agreed to set up a permanent Gamespy - Andras Field online

connection. The hardware is being brought in, and it will be set up, and should

be working in about 2 weeks from now.

Nice variant idea for fun pilots. :D

Hello im new here, i noticed you will be using gamespy for your host, unfortunately i cannot access game spy and i haven't been able to for some time, will we still be able to use the other group i believe it is called VAE to fly at Andras Field?

-Sam

First of all welcome to Andras Field. Re the Gamespy issue, if you go into the menu to log in and this is if you have neither registered or have lost your user name or password, you have the option to reset them or create a new one. Yes you can still join and use VAE's server and Teamspeak 3.

Since this is done on a "real server" in-house, could you add a TS3 server as well? (just for this particular flying online, of course)

The advantage is that even if you drop out of Gamespy for some reason, voice will still work...

Shouldn't use much resources anyway...

Stefan

Since this is done on a "real server" in-house, could you add a TS3 server as well? (just for this particular flying online, of course)

The advantage is that even if you drop out of Gamespy for some reason, voice will still work...

Shouldn't use much resources anyway...

Stefan

Not a bad idea.... But I´ll wait to suggest it, until we have the Gamespy server up and running... OK?wink.gif

Great news..Should make a hell of a difference!

So its settled.

So its settled.

Bump bump :D Any news updates Ole?

We aim to please dry.gif I feel like beating up the tarmac in something heavy once I shift this hangover

Me too (not the hangover). Time I blew the dust off the C130 manuals...