FS2Crew 2010 NO SERIAL INCLUDED

cuevision

Hi,

Doe anyone of you know how I can get a serial for FS2Crew 2010. I have bought the program and In the confirmation I was suggested to contact support, but they do not react.

Hallo

Konnen Sie mir sagen wer ich fur FS2Crew 2010 ein serial bekommen kann? Ich habe FS2Crew 2010 gekauft (online). In die bestatigung war geschrieben dass ich die support eine e-mail sende soll. Aber leider reagiert die support nicht.

Thanks

Danke

Ed

Braucht man dafür überhaupt eine Seriennummer? Ich habe FS2Crew für die Jetstream (Die Button Control Version) und ich brauche keine Seriennummer eingeben. Bei mir läuft das komplett ohne durch.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks,

Did not have notifications on.

This has been solved right away. I had to upgrade and no serial was needed any longer

Best regards,

Ed

• 2 months later...

For the FS2Crew PMDG 737 (FS9), Wilco 737 and Default 737 version "Voice Commander" versions, all you need to do is install SP1 from the FS2Crew Downloads page at www.fs2crew.com

SP1 removes the need to have or enter an activation code.