Fire Department needs YOUR help!!

Yes, you heard us (well, me) right, we need your help! So, heres the deal. In order to provide Medical and Fire services to Andras Field and soon to the USA, we need two things....

1) Design of a hanger and placement of refill spots in order to refill the tankers with retardant and fuel. Where should we put this? (Hanger should be able to wholly fit a 747-400 and same for the spots.)

2) Imput on how we can bring in more of you!

Also, if anyone would like to donate to the fire station, just PM for more details in which will go to support the fire station and Andras in general.

So please, give us what you think we should do? We are also considering getting permission for expansion but we wont know for sure until we can see all of your idea's. So again, please post and give us feed back.

Stuck in wildfires,

Fire Chief Sam (Cag)

Im not really good in designing stuff for flight sim but I want to help out in anyway needed Im already on the roster for the Fire Department may i suggest posting frequent Ads on AVSIM an Ten Minute Taxi also starting a facebook group up pretty much everyone has facebook these days.

You dont have to acually make an FS object, just a drawing or somthing will do. also maybe a box on the andras map as to were we should put it. Idea's like FB and so on or much thanked much so anymore idea's like that which can help us. Thanks for some of the idea's which will be put to use soon.