Flight Control Lock

For me isnt modeled here (or I miss something?).

if you see back to the baggage compartment, a red ribbon will there next to the green "healtcare" box.. click it;)

Behind you. See the fire extinguiser (how do you type that?) There is a red ribbon there too. Click on it. Done!

EDIT

Pollux was a few seconds quicker due to me trying to post on my smartphone... ;)

Behind you. See the fire extinguiser (how do you type that?) There is a red ribbon there too. Click on it. Done!

EDIT

Pollux was a few seconds quicker due to me trying to post on my smartphone... ;)

as long as the guy got the answer , that is all that matter. The more the marrier

Need better manual ! :ph34r:

:D

Systems manual 7>05 Item 7.3.5

7.3.5 FLIGHT CONTROL LOCK

NOTE: !Failure to install the flight control lock whenever the aircraft is parked

may result in control system damage, due to gusts or turbulence.

FSX: !The Flight Control Lock (red band) is stored in the baggage

compartment if not applied to the controls and can be used by a click

with the mouse. Another click will move it back into the

compartment.

Need better reading...

Well done! YOu need to use the control lock or else you can easily get damage to the flight control surfaces while parked in windy or gusty conditions.

You will also note that you can't put a pilot in the seat with the control lock engaged. A very nice touch.

You will also note that you can't put a pilot in the seat with the control lock engaged. A very nice touch.

Yep! :) Thx.

I need only a beautiful passenger on my right :D .

Yeah, just not that moaning bint Heidi... When they said she'd grab my struts if stressed I thought it was a good thing. :o

I hear that! I want to figure out a way to get my girl Holli into the simulation!

KatanaSafetyFront_icn.jpg

KatanaSafetyBack_icn.jpg

David