trim act wierd

caseystef

i try to land manual,so i used only sec 2, a disaster. somtimes the trim goes to +3.5 in a fraction of a second just before landing,it pitches up and up and if i do nothing it brings the plane in to a stall and crashes. lol auto stall crash

if my landing is ok , the trim shoots in a fraction of a second to the 0 position and my plane makes two landings in one. or my nose slams on the tarmac.

lol autocrash land , yes it works.

the thing is when trim is set to land then nobody , even the flight computer with elacs off needs to change that , and if it does its like a terroris attack to the flight dynamics. like crash comon crash it instead of goin smooth.

example i use fspassengers i have many many hours on one pilot , i had a electric system failure , i had to land it manuly , vfr at night , i had to put the elacs ens sec1 off , i had no controll the plane dived from 25000 to 10000 ft , i landed then i saw than the runway was too short to stop , i go for full throttle i had to manuly disenge the autobrake and spoilers , and at 150 knots i ran out of runway with the joystic pulled to the max and trying to trim it up , i crashed with 190 poeple onboard + my pilot ,DEAD. becose of a stupid trim thats been locked to 0.

i can bank it till it flys upside down , i can pull it in a stall, it exeeds more limitations then the default a321.

oslo i see no rudder trim display, the rudder trim works but i have to ges at howmany degrees it is. luky there is a center rudder trim button.

but hey on autopilot i can fly and land it and with auto pilot off i can fly but land it euuh ,olmost not.

help.

i now its a nice plane, but its has too much effects, like the throttle goes to 0 percent automatic, and the trim goes to 0 automatic and the plane yaws hard to the left on a stall and when nose up you can not use the rudder to keep the plane straight.

these are maybe all real life effects. i dont now. the throttlle goes automatic to 0 on retartd, euh, thats too much for mé. i want to fly the plane instead off the plane flys mé,lol

yesterday on take off a looked up to set the packs on off , i looked forward and my heading was off course , i used the rudder to allign back to runway heading but i gave too much rudder input and it was goin other direction , i saw that i was goin to roll off the runway so i pulled up as hard i could and with rudder input to not roll of the runway. as soon the nose came up i lost my rudder input and i rolled at 150 knots off the runway while taking off. the plane flew in stall mode and yawed the nose real hard the wrong direction, i banked the plane to correct the airflow to the wings but when the plane corrected itself i had a steep bank angle that i had to get back straight. but the fly by wire kicked in so i took a while before i got the plane back straight. and i whas on V2 , lol , saved 181 passengers.

this plane has secrets and you need to learn how it acts in all different situations.

it nice to look to the plane but flying it safe is a real hard task.

i hope they keep updating it becose im not goin to buy version 2. i paid 40 euros for it and its enough,

• 3 months later...