Towbar

TF-197

Hi I got this lovely bird last night and its been great so far but then I tried the towbar, for me it is hyper sensitive, it broke the wheel cover on the main gear because when I try to drag it forwards it fly's. It jumps forward up to about 30kts and then slams the nose wheel into the ground and I have to pause and then slew to stop it going to the other side of the airport. but it turns alright just cant drag it straight.

And also just wondering been trying to get it into a stall spin without luck, any tips on how to make sure it goes into a spin?

Hi I got this lovely bird last night and its been great so far but then I tried the towbar, for me it is hyper sensitive, it broke the wheel cover on the main gear because when I try to drag it forwards it fly's. It jumps forward up to about 30kts and then slams the nose wheel into the ground and I have to pause and then slew to stop it going to the other side of the airport. but it turns alright just cant drag it straight.

And also just wondering been trying to get it into a stall spin without luck, any tips on how to make sure it goes into a spin?

Hi TF,

the search function gives some results, because it has been already discussed.... ;-) Perhaps this is the most important thing out of post from Marcel depending his actual Patch 1.01:

[PENDING] Towbar issues on some systems. (will need some time to be fixed) [Marcel]

So, this is a known issue and is hopefully fixed with the 1.02 Patch.

cheers, stephan