1.01beta patch issues

pollux

may be im wrong but after the 1.01 patch ,the clock night light is ok now, but the bendix com/nav device now lost this;)

after that i can save the com/nav device simple/realistic settings and can use the mouse with it , but the OBS don't show right until i turn it to realistic then back to simpleFSX mode.....

AND a wish!

is it possible to turn the AVIONICS "whine" sound a bit whisperer? it's so annoying.... or make it adjustable like it was certain sound (bleedPACK sounds) in the DA Fokker

With the engine running, the light on the COM/NAV works now. I came from "parked" status there.

As I wrote my confirmation regarding the issue, I didn't have the engine running, so maybe the two things are related.

• Aerosoft

may be im wrong but after the 1.01 patch ,the clock night light is ok now, but the bendix com/nav device now lost this;)

after that i can save the com/nav device simple/realistic settings and can use the mouse with it , but the OBS don't show right until i turn it to realistic then back to simpleFSX mode.....

AND a wish!

is it possible to turn the AVIONICS "whine" sound a bit whisperer? it's so annoying.... or make it adjustable like it was certain sound (bleedPACK sounds) in the DA Fokker

Will be easy to make the sound a bit different but exactly which sound you mean. Can you check the SimObjects\Airplanes\Diamond DA20-100 'Katana'\sound.cockpit folder and see if you can give me the file name?

I must admit to finding the gyro whine normal... I remember my surprise at how loud the things can be in real life...

Perhaps offering a quiet one for those who would like it and leaving the current for those who prefer it. I would be unhappy if it were to be changed in a service pack unnecessarily and with no simple option of replacement back to the original, other than saving the original and then copying back by hand...

Andrew

I must admit to finding the gyro whine normal... I remember my surprise at how loud the things can be in real life...

Perhaps offering a quiet one for those who would like it and leaving the current for those who prefer it. I would be unhappy if it were to be changed in a service pack unnecessarily and with no simple option of replacement back to the original, other than saving the original and then copying back by hand...

Andrew

Ditto. There are some harmonics at certain RPM/MP combinations with the Rotax where the interior noise is actually easier to hear than the engine and prop.

Will be easy to make the sound a bit different but exactly which sound you mean. Can you check the SimObjects\Airplanes\Diamond DA20-100 'Katana'\sound.cockpit folder and see if you can give me the file name?

i called to "avionics sound" because after start up and radio's state on, i always disable it via in setting menu -> it's gyro sounds

i don't mean to patch something that is realistic thing... but annoying and sometimes louder than the plane engine itself

it was really like it was the bleedpack sound in the da fokker, and only with the fmc could control it (low/med/high) , not the fsx built in sound volume control in the settings...

it's not mandatory just would better quiter for me... at LEAST after startup

• Aerosoft

i called to "avionics sound" because after start up and radio's state on, i always disable it via in setting menu -> it's gyro sounds

i don't mean to patch something that is realistic thing... but annoying and sometimes louder than the plane engine itself

it was really like it was the bleedpack sound in the da fokker, and only with the fmc could control it (low/med/high) , not the fsx built in sound volume control in the settings...

it's not mandatory just would better quiter for me... at LEAST after startup

Okay, this one is reduced with 3db, see if that suits you.

SOUND_GYRO.wav

Okay, this one is reduced with 3db, see if that suits you.

Thank you! this is my solution;)

oh and a another thing... i sad that the com1/nav1 backpanel lighting is not working at night... it confused me that the clock light is already working at early dawn/dusk... but the the another is only at NIGHT.. as it should be (i understand that this is more than an FSX related thing)

another question... MAP light? i clicked it but not really saw any difference... it should light up the hole cabin?

sorry another thing!

the old DA Katana had the checklist (F10 key)...

may be it should be portable to the Katana4X -> mainly the cruise setting chart (small jpg was in the da katana d20-80/100 performance section)

this is just a tought....

another question... MAP light? i clicked it but not really saw any difference... it should light up the hole cabin?

Have you adjust the light intencity

there is a turn knob on the panel. on the left side right against the circumverence of the panel.

Look just left of the speedo.

Put in the light and then turn the knob.

When you turn intencity it light up everything very nicely..

Is this reprocuable? On my system, everything works fine with the lighting...

Is this reprocuable? On my system, everything works fine with the lighting...

problem solved;) It just confused me that the clock backpanel light is working even midday, but the com1/nav1 unit only after dawn...

it's fine for me now;) (fsx related)

problem solved;) It just confused me that the clock backpanel light is working even midday, but the com1/nav1 unit only after dawn...

it's fine for me now;) (fsx related)

It should also work at daytime... :blink:

Yes, after this small patch only clock has a light. 1.00 radio was ok, now without light on radio after installed a patch.

Afer this new patch also:

bug6s.jpg

Before (in 1.00) status was ok (too same settings). Now cant read a status (1920x1080, wide view).

Yes, after this small patch only clock has a light. 1.00 radio was ok, now without light on radio after installed a patch.

Afer this new patch also:

Before (in 1.00) status was ok (too same settings). Now cant read a status (1920x1080, wide view).

Already covered in previous topics. Reload the sim and it won't repeat itself.