Katana load vs FSX load

tup61

In order to balance the Katana (in order to prevent the plane from pulling to the left) I added a passenger to the plane using the Katana options menu. However, lately I have that terrible pulling to the left again... So just now in mid air I opened the FSX payload option: the pilot was 50 kg (I had it at 70 in the Katana menu) and there was no weight for a passenger. Apparently the two systems do not work together (like most systems of the Katana are standalone).

However... I decided to see what happened if I changed my weight to what it's supposed to be and add a passenger in that FSX menu. Immediately the pulling was solved! So the FSX payload menu DOES influence how the Katana performs...! :blink:

Now I am left wondering how the two payload systems work together. Or not... Maybe I have to use the FSX payload option everytime I load the Katana...?

I have the same. Call it the "Preload-Problem". Recommendation: Whenever you start go first to the Preflight / Payload. Then right doubleclick in one of the three squares. Thats it. The old weights ar there again. Two pictures. One, with the red circles, shows the status after reloading a stored flight. The second shows it after right doubleclicking in one of the squares.

post-41342-0-39689900-1304260493_thumb.j

post-41342-0-47609000-1304260511_thumb.j

for me it's no problem at all

before flight right click to occupied the seats

after flight unoccupied it...

if you want exact same weight -> in the data.cfg you can add the correct values (notepad++)

You are right, it's not a real problem. First, after I got the plane, I expected that a payload weight which is stored will be back when I reloaded the flight. I was not used to go the Payload every time to get the stored weights back... Now, I am used to that procedure.

for me it's no problem at all

before flight right click to occupied the seats

after flight unoccupied it...

if you want exact same weight -> in the data.cfg you can add the correct values (notepad++)

ahhh..! thanks.. was wondering where data is stored..

Aaaaaaaah!!! Great, thanks! I also thought the payload was restored automatically...! I just started a flight and went to the Katana loadscreen, 'loaded' the passenger and it's COOL now! The pulling to the left is gone now! Very nice.