Who saw the fly - have you killed them?

Yesterday, preparing a flight, suddenly a fly crawled along the instrument panel. Nothing special, not a horsefly, an ordinary fly. So there was no danger. What should I do? I decided to go the brutal way and killed her. Then she stuck to my instrument panel - but doesn't matter. It was her destiny, she became a victim of my secureness. :blush:

(excuse my english...)

Yesterday, preparing a flight, suddenly a fly crawled along the instrument panel. Nothing special, not a horsefly, an ordinary fly. So there was no danger. What should I do? I decided to go the brutal way and killed her. Then she stuck to my instrument panel - but doesn't matter. It was her destiny, she became a victim of my secureness. :blush:

(excuse my english...)

A couple of years ago, I had a fly passenger on board. I left the fly alone to enjoy the view! If fly's could communicate, that one must have had quite a story to tell it's fly friends when we got back.

(Your English is fine!)

• Aerosoft

Mt stepfather claimed to have assisted in letting a mouse break the world speed record. In a mach2 flight (F104) he discovered a mouse in the cockpit. Thing survived the low pressure and was set free with the telephone number of Guinnes.

I saw a photo of that mouse, she smiled very proudly claiming 'I made that human to fly me around'. Clever little thing. :lol:

But I have to complain about Marcel now as the emergency checklist doesn't include the severe 'fly in the cockpit' case. Will note that as a downside as I was puzzled as it happened lately.

Just acquired my first black fly in the cockpit. I must have left the canopy open to long!! OK, it is now official. This is the coolest FSX addon aircraft there is!! What else is hidden in this little aircraft??

I hesitate to write this since I probably would not have believed it I had not witnessed it myself ...

I once saw a man fly his pet mouse on a radio controlled glider. The unbelievable part was, after taking a short break, the mouse eagerly ran back into the cockpit for the next flight. It must have been really enjoying it's flight.

You don't have to kill her...there is also another 'option'... I won't tell more... By the way, that fly has been named George. George McFly ...who knows my inspiration?

Back to the future: best film trilogy ever. (Apart from LotR, maybe...)

Now about that other option... I have no idea...! How long do we have to wait until you share all the Katana-secrets? wink.gif

Back to the future: best film trilogy ever. (Apart from LotR, maybe...)

Now about that other option... I have no idea...! How long do we have to wait until you share all the Katana-secrets? wink.gif

You got it. :-)

I won't share the secrets... would decrease the fun to explore and use it, wouldn't it? :D

• 4 weeks later...

You got it. :-)

I won't share the secrets... would decrease the fun to explore and use it, wouldn't it? :D

I killed it :( I hope it's coming back..

Not a whale, thinking "oh no, not again".?

A dolphin? on it's way to the stars?

"Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish..." :blush: