User Paints

AaronMyers

Ahhhh....Thanks for the response, however, that is the correct way to display the American Flag. The flag is always flown "Or displayed" as though it was flying from a flag pole with the Union "field of blue" next to the pole and the stripes flying in the breeze.

Other Countries regulations vary which is why I rarely will display another Countries flag on one of my repaints unless I can find a copy of that countries flag etiquette.

Over the years, I have down-loaded aircraft in Flightsim where the right hand (Starboard) side of the aircraft has the flag flying the wrong direction and it's somewhat bugged me....however, as they say.....not on my watch. (smile)

Cheers,

Never to old to learn something new. Quite interesting. never knew that..

problem is now I will always check that and it will bug me to know 95% repaints are wrong.

edit:

Just googled it and even "Airforce one" display that "backwards".. on starboard side.

Ahhhh....Thanks for the response, however, that is the correct way to display the American Flag. The flag is always flown "Or displayed" as though it was flying from a flag pole with the Union "field of blue" next to the pole and the stripes flying in the breeze.

Other Countries regulations vary which is why I rarely will display another Countries flag on one of my repaints unless I can find a copy of that countries flag etiquette.

Over the years, I have down-loaded aircraft in Flightsim where the right hand (Starboard) side of the aircraft has the flag flying the wrong direction and it's somewhat bugged me....however, as they say.....not on my watch. (smile)

Cheers,

Bit like the British Union Flag when its depicted upside down, and then theres a reason why you would do that under certain circumstances.

Bit like the British Union Flag when its depicted upside down, and then theres a reason why you would do that under certain circumstances.

Isnt that used in such dire situations, for example, when you run out of beer?

Never to old to learn something new. Quite interesting. never knew that..

problem is now I will always check that and it will bug me to know 95% repaints are wrong.

You are correct there....(smile)....that's one thing that is commonly overlooked.

Cheers,

I suppose thats a very good reason to abuse it :)

Personally, I think just "out of beer" is rather weak.............however, out of Scotch & Cigars.............criminal!!! (smile)

Cheers,

Personally, I think just "out of beer" is rather weak.............however, out of Scotch & Cigars.............criminal!!! (smile)

Cheers,

Not when we're talking Matts favourite beer lol.

Not when we're talking Matts favourite beer lol.

Yes, and as an ex smoker, cigars are evil and anyone who dares smoking near me faces the wrath of me. Usually just putting said cigar out on someones hand :lol:

Yes, and as an ex smoker, cigars are evil and anyone who dares smoking near me faces the wrath of me. Usually just putting said cigar out on someones hand :lol:

Hmmmmm, that sounds like a challange. (smile)

Cheers,

Hmmmmm, that sounds like a challange. (smile)

Cheers,

:lol: your bring the cigars, I'll bring the ale. By the way, the Sir Frank Whittle ale at the Cambridge Beer Festival was awesome last night dry.gif

:lol: your bring the cigars, I'll bring the ale. By the way, the Sir Frank Whittle ale at the Cambridge Beer Festival was awesome last night dry.gif

Ahhhhh.....now doesn't that sound Great!!!! We (U.S.) don't seem to get the good Bitter's & Ale's you all have. Mind you, we do have some that are not too bad.....but I do miss sampling the great Ale's & Bitters from other countries.

Fell in love with VB when down in Australia back in `96-97 time frame.....and was EXTREMELY dissappointed when I found it wasn't available here in the States. A few weeks back, however, one of the Regional VP's I visit had brought me back a six-pack from his recent Australian visit. Wasn't the same as from the tap.....but I smiled while I enjoyed them and a good ball game......and yes.....I even had a cigar one of the nights. (smile)

Cheers,

Don't you just hate it when being a smartarse comes a smacks you in the face? I didn't know that about Ole Glory. I can now safely say, I know everything! :D

You're too funny, but I must admit.....but now knowing everything......You're my hero!!!! I still haven't figured out women.....but everything else seems to be just fine. :D

Cheers,

Was it like Jet Fuel :bigdrink_s:

Tastes better than Jet A1, gets you just as drunk :lol:

You're too funny, but I must admit.....but now knowing everything......You're my hero!!!! I still haven't figured out women.....but everything else seems to be just fine. :D

Cheers,

Women, well down Ron's way they are easy :lol: For all the rest just give your wallet, they soon shut up dry.gif

Women, well down Ron's way they are easy :lol:

You weren't in the USAF at Wethersfield were you? :lol:

For all the rest just give your wallet, they soon shut up dry.gif

What do you think makes the women down my way 'easy'? The same as 'all of the rest' ...give them your wallet!

I just had a look at AirForce1 and the Stars and Stripes are 'wrong' on the starboard side, just like Sarn't Major's paint. :)

You weren't in the USAF at Wethersfield were you? :lol:

What do you think makes the women down my way 'easy'? The same as 'all of the rest' ...give them your wallet!

I just had a look at AirForce1 and the Stars and Stripes are 'wrong' on the starboard side, just like Sarn't Major's paint. :)

Wash your mouth out with soap. I was in the RAF, and Im way too young to remember Wethersfield being operational :blush: And definately dont fancy becoming a MOD Plod :lol:

Besides Essex girls are easy, everyone outside of Essex knows that :lol:

I don't know... she might be in the Pegasus galaxy most of the time now... =P

I think that's what you call long-distance-relationship xD

you call that a gun? Piece of plastic have a nice day :lolsign_s: Not only that you can tell shes a natural blonde, she forgot to put a loaded mag in :lol:

Now this is a woman you dont want to #### off :lol:

060913-F-8732E-912.jpg

Ahhh yes.....the 50 cal Sniper Rifle.....that's nice. Much nicer then that hugh rock of a wedding ring. Darn!!! Out of luck again!!!!!

Still..... it's nice to imagine her all cammie`d up on a nice hunting outing and at least it looks like she knows "How" to fire a rifle.

Oh well what am I dreaming about. Guess it's best I just stick to FSX. (smile)

Cheers,

Just wanna say that this ruined my life.. I googled the issue (no I am not form UK so i did not know your flag can be upside down - show you how we sometime look at things)

Now whenever I see the union flag I immediatly check the flag and you will not believe how many times that happen at functions etc.. Holy moly, it seem that halve the world dont know there is a difference.

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/geography/unionjack7.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first repaint EVER and i think it turned out pretty good. Don't mind all the Canadian flags :P

post-29910-0-34653200-1308775372.jpg

Yes indeed!!!!!! That turned out very nice.....Great Job!!

The Canadian Flags look Great, BTW!!

Cheers,