What's next? Pilatus PC-6 Turbo Porter!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to share that ! All these Pilots are probably among the best in the world !

I guess later any airlines can engage them to drive some Bus or Boeing without any problem ! ;-)

Regards,

Richard Portier

I would agree that they are some of the best.. tough job to have.

Sadly, the plane in the video (PK VVQ) at "1:00" crashed in 2012 (killing Pilot & 1 Passenger). (Fuel related problems). It's a dangerous job to fly in PNG.

Love to see all of these airstrips in FSX/P3D though...

And hopefully we will see the Aerosoft Porter SOON... ?? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this project is still alive.. (I see that it is from previous post's)

I am still thoroughly enjoying " African Airstrip Adventures " and this plane begs to be used with it.

Also would be nice to see an " Indonesia Airstrip Adventures " ... :) HINT..

Hi ,ok ,summer is quite over....time to go back to work Marcel :mallet_s: LOL

I hope everything's OK ....you can notice than Pc6 fans are growing.

I went skydiving few time ago....and...I'm really bored not to land with the Porter !!!!

See you later

Greg

I love this bird! I can't wait for Marcel's versions of it. +1 for the steam gauges. My tired old eyes have a tough time reading glass cockpit tapes and gauges in FSX. If I zoom into the PFD I lose my peripheral vision.

Hey just a suggestion .... How about a livery for a plane registered in France called Uniform-Golf-Lima-India? Some of you great repainters should have a good time with this one.

Obie

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Marcel, I'm realy impressed! These screenshots are awsome :) I'm realy loking forward to it.

How much time approximately do you need to finish this project?

I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you, but I realy can't wait :)

Best regards,

Benjamin

I'm pretty sure he meant Fugly. As in F'n Ugly. ~8^) Just a guess though.

Qw

Yep that's it. My tongue is firmly in my cheek on that one. I love the PC-6.

I guess the term isn't universal enough to translate the joke. I'd guess the US and maybe AU would get the joke.

Yeah, I guess we are a strange bunch...lol I thought it was quite clever. I'm looking forward to the bird myself and perhaps the DA-20 Eclipse sometime after. I'm also waiting on the Twotter package to be completed. Come to think of it, I spend a lot of time waiting. Reminds me of my marraige.

Qw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't give up and I am still working on this beast. Just had some problems to solve on the project and not so much time on my hands...

Thanks Marcel for this flyby on the forum .

Happy to see that the project goes on and I still hope i'll be virtually flying the porter in 2014.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

I Marcel,

since you are back on the projet ,and even if it is not priority 1 ,can you tell us more ? The problems you had with it ,the features that you implemented yet and those you plan to ....for exemple ,do you plan to add external tanks option ?

And my personal interest : what about the beta range simulation ?Will we be able to descent from FL120 at 120knt with beta ?

Thank in advance ,

Greg the pc-6 waiter :hi2_s:

Dear Marcel Felde. Winter is coming short and what if not the pilatus PC-6 suits best the mountain flying. ...Please elaborate on your release plans :)

Frankly speaking, in my simming career, I cant fly any other airplanes than your realistic Katana Da20 and accusim models. Katana is eversince my most frequent airplane I sim in! It never gets boring. However, as soon as I found out about your future products, since past year I am refreshing this forum few times a week patiently waiting for some updates. Shorter version: Your PR sucks but I still love you :)

Koral the pc-6 waiter :hi2_s:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any news about this project?? Is still alive?

I'm sure this project is very much alive. Marcel updates when he can, just know this is not his full time job or only obligation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived