Suggestion: FS Recorder and AES vehicles

Dear Aerosoft Staff, I'd like to suggest for a future release of AES (if possible) the chance to record AES's trucks and pushback tractor directly via FS Recorder. Infact we can't record those vehicles with FS Recorder because AES is not handle like AI traffic, correct?

IMHO it's very difficult to record directly with FRAPS when you are starting pushback or making starting engine sequence in VC and then change to spot view to record what you like.

It would be very simple and easy we can make pushback, start engine or parking our aircraft in relax, so we can replay via FS Recorder and then using FRAPS to record, like normally I do for my landing or take-offs.

Best reguards,

Riccardo

• Developer

Sorry, but I think that will not be possible.

FSRecorder has only access to parameters of the FS itself, can record them and replay it.

While Pushback, AES is handling the move of the aircraft, not the aircraft is moving the vehicle, so in the replay, the fsrecorder can "replay" the move of the aircraft, but this could not controll the AES process.

So I don't see a technical way to handle replays via AES.

Sorry, but I think that will not be possible.

FSRecorder has only access to parameters of the FS itself, can record them and replay it.

While Pushback, AES is handling the move of the aircraft, not the aircraft is moving the vehicle, so in the replay, the fsrecorder can "replay" the move of the aircraft, but this could not controll the AES process.

So I don't see a technical way to handle replays via AES.

Thank you so much Oliver, it's a pity, maybe one day you'll find out it would be possible :-)

I hope it soon :-)

Riccardo