Royal Plot Sale

Chompski

The Royal Wedding in England, has gone a little to the Boards head and we have just decided to offer plots 78 & 82 FOR FREE this weekend- they will have a house of the developers choosing. (these are some of the last plots available so you will not want to miss this!)

If you are interested send an email to sales@andrasfield.com. If you are interested in more than one plot you do not need to send more than one e-mail but please make it clear which plots you are interested in- you can only win one plot. You can say an order of preference. If it is not clear which plot(s) you are interested then you will not be entered in to the draw.

If there is more than one person interested I will ask mini Chompski to pull the name out of the hat.

Please remember to add what the sign at the road side should show and if you want the hanger open or closed.

The deadline for submissions of interest is 8:00 pm UTC Thursday 5th May

I'm off to toast the royal couple

Congratulations to the both of you,

sadly, here is were I step off , I have tried for a couple of months now,

only to be disappointed time and time again.

thanks and regards

Kermit

Congratulations

to

LtCol DB Dronoff and Family AF 78

and

Ryan Gamurot AF82

Thanks to all those that entered

Congratulations to you both. Another two happy plot owners in Andras Field. Welcome to our little community! smile.gif

Congratulations to the both of you,

sadly, here is were I step off , I have tried for a couple of months now,

only to be disappointed time and time again.

thanks and regards

Kermit

Kermit... I know its disappointing to try over and over again, but its all just coincidence. Please don´t give up. Your time WILL come. Please stay with us.huh.gif

Thank you for the great news today...Finally!

I look forward to being a part of the community. Hopefully the house will be big enough for Princess Katherine to visit...That was the royal deal right?? Maybe just Pippa then...:wub:

Cheers,

DB

Congratulations to you both. Another two happy plot owners in Andras Field. Welcome to our little community! smile.gif

Kermit... I know its disappointing to try over and over again, but its all just coincidence. Please don´t give up. Your time WILL come. Please stay with us.huh.gif

Was having a lousy day until I got home and checked my email. Thanks for the massive cheer up! I'm very much looking forward to being part of this unique community. And DB, let me know if they do pop over. I've always wanted to meet royals. :D

I guess so.

But as people usually comment that they have sent mail, it comes up in my new content, but as noone did, it fell to the bottom, out of sight ( out of mind ).Untill winners was announced ( lasnight ), whitch bought it back to the top,when i logged in today.

Ah well.

A free plot missed - Gutted.

Congrates to the lucky winners, well done. :)