EHAM missing night texture

Er!k

Hi Aerosoft Support,

Just noticed there is a night texture missing of a KLM cart:

Day:

70836398.png

Night:

36202868.png

Version is FS2004 v1.14. Can this be fixed please?

Hello Erik,

Let me take a look at this.

I believe the textures there but just not showing for some reason.

Shaun, did you manage to reproduce?

Hello Erik,

Sorry should have put the [Edit[] in my previous post.

Yes I can reproduce, as I say the textures seem to be there but not showing.

I will also mention this to the project manager.

Thanks for testing. Hope this will be fixed soon ;)

Hello Erik,

I have spoken to the project manager and they are awaiting more stuff to add before asking the developer for another update.

Hello Erik,

I have spoken to the project manager and they are awaiting more stuff to add before asking the developer for another update.

Thanks Shaun, but if you look at this thread you will see plenty of stuff to add for a next update...

Hello Erik,

I believe the majority of them were done in the updates that came out, not sure about the latter posts in that thread though.

I was indeed referring for the last posts in there. I now the scenery becomes a bit dated after one year, but I still think there are some issues that need to be solved. Hope you can get into this, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Another change to the EHAM scenery :rolleyes: KLM donated a Fokker 100 to the airport, and it is now placed on the panaramo deck so passengers and visitors can look into the plane. It would be nice to have this reflected in the scenery. The entire article (in Dutch) can be found here (with pictures)...

• 5 weeks later...

I (and many other users of this scenery) still deem it necessary that this scenery receives an elaborate patch to solve the last nagging issues. Any news on this?

I (and many other users of this scenery) still deem it necessary that this scenery receives an elaborate patch to solve the last nagging issues. Any news on this?

Yes the frame rate issue apparently cant be fixed because it is apparently due to the nature of the airport and the density of it.

As for the other problems that were listed the developer has officially been informed about so hopefully something will turn up soon.

Then I suggest you change the minimum system requirements accordingly and offer customers who already bought the product and can't run it properly their money back, though I still don't believe there isn't anything that can be done about the poor frame rates. I'm very, very disappointed and I hope for the sake of your customers and your reputation that you'll never let this developer touch any Aerosoft products again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me...

i bought a new pc...... a i7 Intel core 64b, with an ssd 100 GB and a graphic card GeForce GTX 550 Ti....

Normaly that should be enough to run FSX perfectly...wich it does, though for the EHAM mega airport, especially the night textures seems not to show on the buildings...

see picture..

i hope it can be fixed

Best Regards

post-11951-0-26922800-1311678983.gif

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me...

i bought a new pc...... a i7 Intel core 64b, with an ssd 100 GB and a graphic card GeForce GTX 550 Ti....

Normaly that should be enough to run FSX perfectly...wich it does, though for the EHAM mega airport, especially the night textures seems not to show on the buildings...

see picture..

i hope it can be fixed

Best Regards

DX10 On or OFF?

Thanks for hijacking my original thread :angry: . Is there any news about:

- Missing night texture

- Update for the panoramaroof with a KLM Fokker 100

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...