FSX Crash

Emi

well i have also had CTD on exit whit airbus X but the way i solved it so far, on the airbus X was following this link for VISTA and WIN7: http://www.simforums...topic29041.html

(here is the importan i used directly copy pasted whit small modifycation)

1. Open a command prompt with Administration rights. You find the command prompt box by go to the startmenu and type CMD in the search menu then it findes it.

2. Right Click on the icon it found and select "run as administrator".

3. Then type this line below or control+c then right click and past. If you use control+v it would show: ^V and not working.

bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2560

then press enter

4. Reboot

For more of the variables check the link. For me the line above works so far about exit, but not at selecting the airbus but since i already made this changes i cant tell if i would have the same problems, whit this plane. hope it works for you to.. and we some day find what realy cause this, as im a bit tired of all those post about use this file or do this, as in 99% of the cases on a clean pc it dosent help for me so far.. have a nice flight

well i have also had CTD on exit whit airbus X but the way i solved it so far, on the airbus X was following this link for VISTA and WIN7: http://www.simforums...topic29041.html

For more of the variables check the link. For me the line above works so far about exit, but not at selecting the airbus but since i already made this changes i cant tell if i would have the same problems, whit this plane. hope it works for you to.. and we some day find what realy cause this, as im a bit tired of all those post about use this file or do this, as in 99% of the cases on a clean pc it dosent help for me so far.. have a nice flight

I sometimes forget about this link. Good to read it again just to get sanity on a few things..

anybody who strugle with CTD should read this post you mention.. Most often it is settings set too high for graphix card to keep up and with the complexity on the increase they expect the GPU to still cope. In the last year the complexity increased 5 fold but people still think that because their GPU were up to the task a year ago, is still good enough to crunch through the complex graphix of cuurent textures and systems.

First thing when you start getting the dreaded G3D.dll errrors, cut back on settings or get a better Graphix card. G3D erors is 90% of the time overload of textures where GPU just cannot keep up..!