The Aileron Trim...

...is, as in reality I think, a livelong action. To make it a little easier in the future I would like to know whether there is a file where I can find my now right parameter to fill it in again if it is necessary?

I'm pretty sure that it is retained across ALL versions - this could be another symptom of the other topic you raised about not retaining payload settings.

This pretty much guarantees you have a permissions issue with your computer. There are lots of posts on Administrator rights and UAC. Research them all.

Thank you for your advice. To illustrate my payload problem, have a look to the picture. It shows, as part of the manual - part 1, page 20 - exactly what I mean: 82.5 kg are 110 lbs and 2.1 kg are 0 lbs. That illustrates the problem. Instead of 187 lbs it realizes only 110 lbs. And whatever I do, the plane always starts with only 110 lbs...

And yes, I use FSX and the Setup file of the Katana as administrator.

What can I do? Does nobody other has this problems?

post-41342-0-94447900-1304077899_thumb.j