Steeply going up in the sky...

I don't know if anyone has my problem: steeply going up in the sky. If, that seems to be a problem with the payload. I use Kgs. For example 80 for the pilot and 80 for the copilot, 2 for the baggage. Saving this flight and loading it again, the paiload has changed, not in Kgs but in pounds. The pilot got 110 lbs, the copilot 0 lbs and the baggage als zero. That means that I will start with only 50 kgs or 110 lbs instead of 162 kgs or 357 lbs. And so I will start very steeply. To get rid of it only right click twice in one of the three squares of the payload menue. Therefore, if you have this problem, always have a look to the payload before starting.

Possibly a conflict with the FSX menu, which may be set to lbs, not kilos..? Other than that the only other thing I can think of is that you are not starting FSX in true Administrator mode - see previous posts on the subject.

Thank you for the reply. Meanwhile I tried the three different internaional modes, cleared away special sceneries and saw that I used FSX as administrator. No result. But it seems to be an individual problem - so don't care. I will use always the right double click and that will solve my problem. Thanks again.

Just one more question. I have Windows 7 HP 64 and installed the FSX in a special directory in the root of drive C. Not in the Program Files (x86) directory. May this cause the problem?