Downloadserver still offline?

Emi

I have bought an downloadaddon 2 days ago just befor the shop went offline. I hadn't the time to make the full downlaod when I bought the addon, but now the shop is offline and I can't download it.

It said that the shop would be offline for 32 hours and that time would have been over now, but instead of a nice addon I can only see the error in the window where I can login to my profile.

How long will that maintain? Can I expect my addon to come today or must I still wait untill the schoolholidays are over so that I won't have the time to fly?

• Aerosoft

I have bought an downloadaddon 2 days ago just befor the shop went offline. I hadn't the time to make the full downlaod when I bought the addon, but now the shop is offline and I can't download it.

It said that the shop would be offline for 32 hours and that time would have been over now, but instead of a nice addon I can only see the error in the window where I can login to my profile.

How long will that maintain? Can I expect my addon to come today or must I still wait untill the schoolholidays are over so that I won't have the time to fly?

Should all be running right now.

I'm waiting too, the Katana looks fantastic. I got the email from saferpay.com with details just fine, but no email with DL link from you (usually that comes immediately after the saferpay email) and no mention of the order on my download shop orders page.

Same here. Bought STG last week on wednesday and until now there is no DL-link available. Ok we had some special days during this time but I hope that tomorrow the DL-link will appear in my emails.

Good night,

Chris

I'm still waiting though, I really hope it being Friday evening doesn't mean I have to wait for Monday. I only have time to sim on weekends. :(

Im having problems with downloading the Katana 4X...? Download starts but quickly slows down... Maybe its the servers because my internet is working fine and at normal speed. Could someone look into this for me.... I cant finish the download and it has just 'stuck' and then I have to quit the download :( Any Help??

I don't know if this will help but I've had this problem in the past. Try hitting the 'Pause download' for a few seconds then hit 'resume'. Worth a go.

I am using Internet Explorer.. Can't find a pause and resume button :/ Are you referring to a Mac?

• Aerosoft

Well at least you guys are downloading it at all, I payed for it on Thursday afternoon and I'm still waiting for my download link. :(

But if you paid the download link should for sure be available on your order history page! Contact us on support@aerosoft.com with the order number and we'll check it out for you.

About the download issues. I just check the server logs and I do not see anything out of the ordinary. Try to clear your browser cache to make sure there is no half completed version there.

Hello Folks,

I had to redownload VFR Germany North to check some dams for a customer and they came down reasonably quick just had to use Getright on just one of the files only.

Hi again, thought I'd post an update.

I'm now a happy owner of a Katana. The payment was registered on thursday, but the order itself wasn't on my orders / history page, and I hadn't recieved an email until early today. I was a bit too late to ask for it, as you'd closed shop friday afternoon. But once you opened on monday, the order was immediately registered. Thanks for fast support!

The plane seems unbelievably detailed. I pity the flies in the virtual skies! :D

• Aerosoft

Hi again, thought I'd post an update.

I'm now a happy owner of a Katana. The payment was registered on thursday, but the order itself wasn't on my orders / history page, and I hadn't recieved an email until early today. I was a bit too late to ask for it, as you'd closed shop friday afternoon. But once you opened on monday, the order was immediately registered. Thanks for fast support!

The plane seems unbelievably detailed. I pity the flies in the virtual skies! :D

Okay thanks for letting us know!