Royal Wedding Plot Sale

Chompski

Hi

OK so it is royal wedding day! I still cannot find two plots together

So how about this

A normal plot sale and the ownership of the petrol station - I suggest that this is free and is open to existing plot owners and others- I am sure Andras could put up a sign or soemthing

What do you think?

Hi

OK so it is royal wedding day! I still cannot find two plots together

So how about this

A normal plot sale and the ownership of the petrol station - I suggest that this is free and is open to existing plot owners and others- I am sure Andras could put up a sign or soemthing

What do you think?

How about giving away two plots (78 and 82 are free as I can see) FOR FREE - in recognition of the royal wedding?

FYI

Just announced winners in plot sale- by shear luck both got their first choice of plots - that doesn't happen very often - I wonder if they bought a lottery ticket - their luck might be in LOL

FYI

Just announced winners in plot sale- by shear luck both got their first choice of plots - that doesn't happen very often - I wonder if they bought a lottery ticket - their luck might be in LOL

Cool Paul... Gotta get lucky sometimes... LOL

Great.