Katana

Every time I see the Katana I get more greedy :wub:

Probably won't be long before it parks in front of AF52, even though I am away flying the Cessna 185 in the foreseeable future..

Any others hooked just on grounds of the looks of it?

Looks is the least of it's appeal, in fact, to me it's an ugly little bugger! :D The appeal is in the necessity of keeping it serviced and maintained properly and operating it within it's limits. It turning me into a flightsim nerd! :blush:

I know what you mean -although I think I was already a flight sim nerd LOL

A great plane and for those that missed it there may be the possibility of a maintenance hanger for the Katana - as revealed in the Andras Field Chat on Monday (Please note these discussions are in the initial stages - it is not know if it is possible yet)

I have also created a set of screen shots of setting up of the Katana - to give you a flavour of how nerdy you can get

Of course you can fly without doing this and enjoy a great little plane

But for me getting out a bucket and hoover hasn't been this much fun ever!

I have put the screen shots here

I already am a FS geek, nothing to be done about that... A2A, PMDG, Lotus, LevelD, Aerosoft are my main source for planes.

I read the reviews and then decide which airplane is worthy.

But with this plane: just looking at the promotional screenies was enough to convince me.

Nice screen shots Chompski, now I know it won't be long before I succumb to her charmes!;)

Very good. Unfortunately you've spent so much time cleaning it, it's a bit late to go for a flight. Oh! Unless that's sunRISE and you were up all night polishing. :D

I already am a FS geek, nothing to be done about that... A2A, PMDG, Lotus, LevelD, Aerosoft are my main source for planes.

I read the reviews and then decide which airplane is worthy.

But with this plane: just looking at the promotional screenies was enough to convince me.

Nice screen shots Chompski, now I know it won't be long before I succumb to her charmes!;)

Thanks -wax on wax off

Every time I see the Katana I get more greedy :wub:

Probably won't be long before it parks in front of AF52, even though I am away flying the Cessna 185 in the foreseeable future..

Any others hooked just on grounds of the looks of it?

I was... then I bought it... now I'm hooked because it's awesome =)

Really, everything I hoped for in this aircraft class. Really nice depiction of an affordable GA that's not too shabby anyway... =P

It's like AccuSim in a modern plane =)