American Aerolites Falcon X update 1.01 to 1.10

• Aerosoft

We just uploaded a new version of the American Aerolites Falcon. The new 1.10 version adds two new models (with new animations and some more instrumentation). There is a update available in the UPDATE section and there is a full new build. See a small video here: http://forum.aerosof...ght-new-models/

aerosoft_falcon_04.jpg

aerosoft_falcon_15.jpg

aerosoft_falcon_01.jpg

Great news! I'm one of the beta testers but I don't see the Falcon in my account. I still have the RC installed and never the released version. So I can't download the update. Can this be resolved please, as I still love the Falcon.

Rob

Great news! I'm one of the beta testers but I don't see the Falcon in my account. I still have the RC installed and never the released version. So I can't download the update. Can this be resolved please, as I still love the Falcon.

Rob

Hi Rob I put them up on flightsim and simviation as well ( thought it the best way to to get them to those who have already bought it )

Cheers

Dave R

Thanks Dave, however I would love to reinstall the complete installer v1.10. Hope that's somehow possible?

Oh sure it is , damned if I can remember how though , never got around to it myself even :lol:

Mathijs or Joachim should put you right .

Cheers

Dave R