Upcoming new features!!!

tup61

There are some AWESOME new futures coming up! But since they are hidden in the Known issues / FAQ topic I thought I'd open a topic just to direct you all to the interesting information over there! It's great! And all that made up and thought of and what not during the Easter weekend... You are THE MAN, Marcel!!! wink.gif

This plane is getting better and better! (And at the same time all my other GA planes are getting worse and worse... ohmy.gifhappy.gif There is no going back to those old ones (or even other upcoming new ones) once you've experienced the Katana... It offers all I wanted and all I need.)

This plane is getting better and better! (And at the same time all my other GA planes are getting worse and worse... ohmy.gifhappy.gif There is no going back to those old ones (or even other upcoming new ones) once you've experienced the Katana... It offers all I wanted and all I need.)

I have to agree Jeroen, I look at my hanger for small GA's and nothing comes close. I was going to buy the Carenado Commander 114 as it's small and looks great to me, but I'am really unsure now. Very unsure.

I had recently purchased another small GA aircraft that has been in the hangar since I bought this. Fortunately though, they both offer very nice realism factors. This one is a keeper.

Yeah. I've been looking a long time for an aircraft that was "just right": one that was ultra-realistic and fit my flying style. I found it, and I don't think I'll be buying any more add-ons for a while.

Ähem, where are those new features? Will there be a Service Pack or must I download the plane again from the shop? I've read that fuel will now be saved in realistic mode. Is that future or can I download a fix for that? I'm searching now for a while in the forum without getting an answer. Maybe someone can enlight this for me.

Thank you!

Ähem, where are those new features? Will there be a Service Pack or must I download the plane again from the shop? I've read that fuel will now be saved in realistic mode. Is that future or can I download a fix for that? I'm searching now for a while in the forum without getting an answer. Maybe someone can enlight this for me.

Thank you!

Not sure how you could have missed an entire topic, but here you go.

Link

Normally what you do is log in to your download account and get any updates from there. I don't think the fixes and new features are available yet though - and the download shop server seems to be down at the moment. Which is a pain, because I have become convinced that I need this plane :)

Normally what you do is log in to your download account and get any updates from there. I don't think the fixes and new features are available yet though - and the download shop server seems to be down at the moment. Which is a pain, because I have become convinced that I need this plane :)

Rolling headline at the top of the forum

Growing pains. our shop servers are being changed for bigger ones in the next 32 hours. The forum server (the one you are looking at now) will not be affected.